Re: Status Update - 10th October 2018

Post by Wetland »

Thanks for the Status Update TK! Can't wait for the Halloween Event!!! he he

Wetland :D
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

The only good werewolf is a dead werewolf! 8-) See you at the cemetery girly-men, and don't forget to bring a clean pair of skivvies! :twisted:
Spoiler:

Say what you mean, mean what you say; decide upon it, do it, defend it. Keep an open mind, admit when you're wrong, forgive and forget.
Mills
Outfitter

Post by Mills »

Thanks for the update TK! Looking forward to getting my revenge on the werewolf from last year. :twisted:
Schlachtwolf
Hunter

Post by Schlachtwolf »

Looking foward to Halloween on my new PC which has transformed the game for me.... silver bullets etc.... this is going to be so much fun it scares me. Now all I have to do is convince my wife to visit her sister, mother ;) or something that I have some peace :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
My opinion may not be right, but it is the one I like most :D

RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

Good SU TK. So much better than clues and hints. This might even get me to renew membership.
Enjoy your family visit.
Spoiler:
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

OK Mat, now THAT is an update! So good in fact you didn't need to repeat paragraphs just to fill space :lol: ~ Now you'r talkin! With this one you just sold me another block of $em ~ I have been hoping for a Xbow pistol for AGES! and boy, with all the other stuff for this event we asked for, and the team is going to deliver! This is shaping up to be the best Halloween ever (some of them have been sorta lame) - and THANK YOU! for letting us kill the wolf! and MOUNT IT! That alone is worth it to buy a trophy lodge :lol: ~ ok, maybe not completely, but that's going to be coolio to hang on the wall.

Lastly- Grats on the albino fox- that's a super-super rare in itself, "one of these days Alice, one of these days! I'm going to POP one in the head to the moon!"
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

@TK matt,..
Everything sounds great with the Halloween Event coming up,...
But I do have 1 question for you,.. How will this effect F2P members in the event,...
will they also be able to acquire the weapons & ammo/arrows through the missions?
I mean this Halloween Event sounds like a good way for advertising strategy to pull in some new members with a little taste of the candy being handed out???
Trick or Treat?
Last edited by gas56 on October 10th, 2018, 2:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

TreeKiwi wrote:
drakle wrote:So judging from the update, we can only hunt the werewolves with the silver bolts/bullets. Will the silver bullets be able to be used with other weapons, or just the new 308 handgun?

Oh, and you repeated one of your paragraphs twice.
Thanks for the catch, I have edited the post. I must have copied it over incorrectly from the document.

The silver bullets will only work in the Handgun :)

Thanks for the Status Update, i have a question only, the new .308 pistol will be a variant of the current one in store or a completely new weapon?

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Good news on the crossbow pistol. I too have wanted one of those for a while. Looking forward to trying that out. The Halloween event should be fun.

Nice to see the trapper tents coming out of Doc's shed too. I know a few people have been asking for those on the forum.

I agree with the others, good update.
muldo
Outfitter

Post by muldo »

Great update, crossbow pistol will be an excellent addition. Im melting a crucifix as we speak. Where Wolf...…..

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”