Mid- September Madness

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
TheSheWolf
Hunter

Re: Mid- September Madness

Post by TheSheWolf »

Mine are not doing that, if that helps at all.
DutchHunter74
Tracker

Post by DutchHunter74 »

HooCairs wrote:
These comps get more massive every time. I started the waterfowl comp yesterday and then thought there is no way I can shoot birds all week and keep up. I would have to take the week off. Went back to the normal comps. I thought this was meant to be corrected but it seems to go the other way.
Same for me.
I don't have the time for such a long competitions, three days is absolute the limit for me..
Spoiler:
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

gas56 wrote:@Mat Tree Kiwi
Just 1 question. I just want to know why when you shoot the 2nd, 3rd, same type of animal and it is a smaller score why the pop-up comes up saying it
will be used for that comp? Is it broke? I have all the Comps ticked to play in my tier to just go shoot every animal. I don't care too much about writing down the scores
to keep track of what I had shot, but I do it anyways to keep track of individual animal scores for fast checking. I really don't want to go into Stats to find scores. I just
want some confirmation saying that the smaller scores don't over-ride any larger scores even though that is the way it is supposed to work.
In other words is the score keeping in the comps working correctly?
Yeah it is not supposed to do that, I see it is not for TheSheWolf. What tier are you in Gas? ill get Pat to take a look :)
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

TreeKiwi wrote:
Just 1 question. I just want to know why when you shoot the 2nd, 3rd, same type of animal and it is a smaller score why the pop-up comes up saying it
will be used for that comp? Is it broke? I have all the Comps ticked to play in my tier to just go shoot every animal. I don't care too much about writing down the scores
to keep track of what I had shot, but I do it anyways to keep track of individual animal scores for fast checking. I really don't want to go into Stats to find scores. I just
want some confirmation saying that the smaller scores don't over-ride any larger scores even though that is the way it is supposed to work.
Yeah it is not supposed to do that, I see it is not for TheSheWolf. What tier are you in Gas? ill get Pat to take a look :)
Gold Tier 25,000 thru 49,999.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

gas56 wrote:
TreeKiwi wrote:
This happens to me as well. Hope EW fixes it. :? Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

BCKidd wrote:
gas56 wrote:
TreeKiwi wrote:
This happens to me as well. Hope EW fixes it. :? Peace.

BCKidd.
It happened last night to me again with WB- in Piccabeen- a 900+ female replaced a 1068 male- or at least the text box came up and said so. If the animals aren't being replaced-then the text box is messed up. :? Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
strandjutter
Scout

Post by strandjutter »

And again nothing to do in September for the non competitive hunters, com´on dev's why not put some of your creativiti in a couple of nice mission packs with a trophy or some GM$ as reward !
I was so glad that with the intro of the Lynx there was a mission pack to. unfortunatly is was just 3 mission, that was a bit of a bummer.
I do not understand why there is so much attention to competion hunters. There are a lot of mission hunters out there too you now!
i think this is a missed chance .

) excuse my bad english (

DutchHunter74
Tracker

Post by DutchHunter74 »

I agree, more missions would be nice. I prefer that way more then the competitions.
Spoiler:
DanthemanBoone
Outfitter

Post by DanthemanBoone »

Also playing in gold tier bucks comp.
The Text advise seems to come up on the first kill on separate days but does not replace a higher scoring buck . It seems to be working as a reminder after you have been away for a while. ??????
Ive had it happen twice when shooting smaller bucks but both times at the beginning of a new 'real time' days hunting.
Old hunters never die.They just sit around the campfires and tell the biggest lies.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

DanthemanBoone wrote:Also playing in gold tier bucks comp.
The Text advise seems to come up on the first kill on separate days but does not replace a higher scoring buck . It seems to be working as a reminder after you have been away for a while. ??????
Ive had it happen twice when shooting smaller bucks but both times at the beginning of a new 'real time' days hunting.
Yep, that is what is going on with it. I can see how one might think a lower scoring animal is being replaced- the text advise in this case should read something other than what it reads now, I think. Maybe just a simple "This is a reminder your score is xxx... ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”