Here is a little heads up that next week, Mid-September kicks off. This year we have 5 competitions which are all tiered and based off your hunter score.
The Tiers look like this:
- Hematite 0 - 999
- Bronze 1000 - 9999
- Silver 10 000 - 24 999
- Gold 25 000 - 49 999
- Diamond 50 000 - Up
Each competition covers a group of animals in the EHR, so if you were to enter all 5 competitions, you would have to shoot one of every animal in the EHR.
Here is a list of each competition that is available and the details:
- Mid-September Madness 2018: Tiny Nightmares: Foxes, Ptarmigans, Rabbits, Pheasant, Turkey, Bobcat, Lynx (Ptarmigans, Pheasant and Turkey must be airborne). - Combined Heaviest Weight
- Mid-September Madness 2018: Mid-sized Mania: Goats, Sheep, Coyote, Grey Wolf, Red Kangaroo (All must be Unspooked). - Combined Heaviest Weight
- Mid-September Madness 2018: Big n' Easy: Banteng, Water Buffalo, Bison, Bears, Wild Boar, Feral Hog (Within 30 Meters). - Combined Heaviest Weight
- Mid-September Madness 2018: Best Bucks: All Deer and Elk (Males only, One Shot). - Combined Highest Score
- Mid-September Madness 2018: Quackathon: All Ducks and Geese (All airborne). - Combined Highest Score
Competitions start on Monday morning and finish Monday the 24th of September, so you all get a full week to try your luck.
Every competition and every tier has great trophies and em$ prizes.
- 1st - 600em$
- 2nd - 450em$
- 3rd - 300em$
- 4th - 100em$
- 5th - 50em$
Good luck to all!