Game Update - 13th of September

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Tracker Paul
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: November 2nd, 2017, 10:37 am

Re: Game Update - 13th of September

Postby Tracker Paul » September 14th, 2018, 9:53 pm

:x Well, I don't know about the Ptarmigans or Lynx on the last Update . BUT WHAT HAPPENED TO THE .22 PLINKINGTON ? Completely Ruined ! Shoots like it has wet powder.. Lost a huge chunk of it's max Range.. is no Fun anymore, & Ruined all The long Range Bunny & Hare Comps.. Not to mention Made all of The Marker Flags we bought & all of our research & set-up time Waisted.. Set-Ups Ruined ! Why Did they Have to Fix something that wasn't Broke ? But, Hey, The guys with a .17 cal. Can keep on Plinking out there; 400 plus meters... Completely not fair considering it took a couple of YEARS to level my Plinkington to level 20... Check it out if you are a .22 Plinkington user ! We just got *#[email protected]%!
User avatar
HooCairs
Champion Hunter
Posts: 19779
Joined: March 4th, 2011, 7:30 pm
Location: Switzerland
Contact:

Re: Game Update - 13th of September

Postby HooCairs » September 15th, 2018, 3:22 am

InstinctiveArcher wrote:Hey Hoo, nice signature! Can I get one? :lol:

Thanks. What do you want in yours? :)
User avatar
InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter
Posts: 4239
Joined: May 2nd, 2015, 10:57 am

Re: Game Update - 13th of September

Postby InstinctiveArcher » September 15th, 2018, 3:01 pm

HooCairs wrote:
InstinctiveArcher wrote:Hey Hoo, nice signature! Can I get one? :lol:

Thanks. What do you want in yours? :)

Eland, Sable, Kudu, Cape Buffalo, and Gemsbok. :lol:
Image

So long as the new moon returns in heaven a bent, beautiful bow, so long will the fascination of archery keep hold of the hearts of men. - Maurice Thompson
User avatar
HooCairs
Champion Hunter
Posts: 19779
Joined: March 4th, 2011, 7:30 pm
Location: Switzerland
Contact:

Re: Game Update - 13th of September

Postby HooCairs » September 15th, 2018, 5:58 pm

InstinctiveArcher wrote:Eland, Sable, Kudu, Cape Buffalo, and Gemsbok. :lol:

Image

In the order as requested.
User avatar
InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter
Posts: 4239
Joined: May 2nd, 2015, 10:57 am

Re: Game Update - 13th of September

Postby InstinctiveArcher » September 15th, 2018, 6:52 pm

HooCairs wrote:
InstinctiveArcher wrote:Eland, Sable, Kudu, Cape Buffalo, and Gemsbok. :lol:

Image

In the order as requested.


That's awesome! :lol:
How do I get it in my signature?
Image

So long as the new moon returns in heaven a bent, beautiful bow, so long will the fascination of archery keep hold of the hearts of men. - Maurice Thompson
User avatar
HooCairs
Champion Hunter
Posts: 19779
Joined: March 4th, 2011, 7:30 pm
Location: Switzerland
Contact:

Re: Game Update - 13th of September

Postby HooCairs » September 15th, 2018, 7:16 pm

InstinctiveArcher wrote:How do I get it in my signature?

Go here: https://forum.thehunter.com/ucp.php?i=u ... =signature
and paste this in there:

Code: Select all

[img]https://i.imgur.com/PXnGjxD.png[/img]
User avatar
InstinctiveArcher
Outfitter
Posts: 4239
Joined: May 2nd, 2015, 10:57 am

Re: Game Update - 13th of September

Postby InstinctiveArcher » September 15th, 2018, 7:18 pm

HooCairs wrote:
InstinctiveArcher wrote:How do I get it in my signature?

Go here: https://forum.thehunter.com/ucp.php?i=u ... =signature
and paste this in there:

Code: Select all

[img]https://i.imgur.com/PXnGjxD.png[/img]

Thanks! :lol:
Image

So long as the new moon returns in heaven a bent, beautiful bow, so long will the fascination of archery keep hold of the hearts of men. - Maurice Thompson
User avatar
TheSheWolf
Hunter
Posts: 745
Joined: April 28th, 2010, 9:48 am

Re: Game Update - 13th of September

Postby TheSheWolf » September 15th, 2018, 10:20 pm

Tracker Paul wrote::x Well, I don't know about the Ptarmigans or Lynx on the last Update . BUT WHAT HAPPENED TO THE .22 PLINKINGTON ? Completely Ruined ! Shoots like it has wet powder.. Lost a huge chunk of it's max Range.. is no Fun anymore, & Ruined all The long Range Bunny & Hare Comps.. Not to mention Made all of The Marker Flags we bought & all of our research & set-up time Waisted.. Set-Ups Ruined ! Why Did they Have to Fix something that wasn't Broke ? But, Hey, The guys with a .17 cal. Can keep on Plinking out there; 400 plus meters... Completely not fair considering it took a couple of YEARS to level my Plinkington to level 20... Check it out if you are a .22 Plinkington user ! We just got *#[email protected]%!


If it's changed, bug report it! I don't know it well enough to be able to tell anything about it as I only bought mine recently, but it'd be a shame if they broke it that badly.
User avatar
Schlachtwolf
Scout
Posts: 340
Joined: September 8th, 2016, 2:50 am
Location: Germany, Real Hirschfelden

Re: Game Update - 13th of September

Postby Schlachtwolf » September 16th, 2018, 4:34 am

Tracker Paul wrote::x Well, I don't know about the Ptarmigans or Lynx on the last Update . BUT WHAT HAPPENED TO THE .22 PLINKINGTON ? Completely Ruined ! Shoots like it has wet powder.. Lost a huge chunk of it's max Range.. is no Fun anymore, & Ruined all The long Range Bunny & Hare Comps.. Not to mention Made all of The Marker Flags we bought & all of our research & set-up time Waisted.. Set-Ups Ruined ! Why Did they Have to Fix something that wasn't Broke ? But, Hey, The guys with a .17 cal. Can keep on Plinking out there; 400 plus meters... Completely not fair considering it took a couple of YEARS to level my Plinkington to level 20... Check it out if you are a .22 Plinkington user ! We just got *#[email protected]%!


I saw this too, was up looking for Rock Ptarms for the 250 and aimed at 100m on the ground. "Pang" from the gun followed by a "***" from me.... the Plink is "shot" to hell over 50m. Now useless and unplayble. :cry:

Image
User avatar
RidgeBack69
Outfitter
Posts: 1601
Joined: December 6th, 2015, 1:39 pm

Re: Game Update - 13th of September

Postby RidgeBack69 » September 16th, 2018, 8:58 am

Schlachtwolf wrote:
Tracker Paul wrote::x Well, I don't know about the Ptarmigans or Lynx on the last Update . BUT WHAT HAPPENED TO THE .22 PLINKINGTON ? Completely Ruined ! Shoots like it has wet powder.. Lost a huge chunk of it's max Range.. is no Fun anymore, & Ruined all The long Range Bunny & Hare Comps.. Not to mention Made all of The Marker Flags we bought & all of our research & set-up time Waisted.. Set-Ups Ruined ! Why Did they Have to Fix something that wasn't Broke ? But, Hey, The guys with a .17 cal. Can keep on Plinking out there; 400 plus meters... Completely not fair considering it took a couple of YEARS to level my Plinkington to level 20... Check it out if you are a .22 Plinkington user ! We just got *#[email protected]%!


I saw this too, was up looking for Rock Ptarms for the 250 and aimed at 100m on the ground. "Pang" from the gun followed by a "***" from me.... the Plink is "shot" to hell over 50m. Now useless and unplayble. :cry:

Yes the Plinker is broken it looks as though a great deal of bullet drop was added. The zero seems to be at 50 meters with 12x scope now.
Spoiler:

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest