Status Update - 12th September 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
J_Birdman
Hunter

Re: Status Update - 12th September 2018

Post by J_Birdman »

JimboCrow wrote:If they add an ATV they have finally totally abandoned ALL ethics and esthetics, and have decided to go whole frigging hog towards ruining this game. Period. Break out a standalone version and sell it at a fixed price first please, you panderers.
Yep, a train wreck in progress. Hey maybe it's a train.

All aboard the FailTrain. Choo, choo.
007aln
Spotter

Post by 007aln »

Re: the transport system, I just thought I'd add that a horse model is basically an elk model with a few modifications. Plus it with a few mods the horse could be turned into a zebra for the Africa reserve. Just sayin'.

HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

007aln wrote:Re: the transport system, I just thought I'd add that a horse model is basically an elk model with a few modifications. Plus it with a few mods the horse could be turned into a zebra for the Africa reserve. Just sayin'.

How about just a saddle for the elk? :D
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
Jagdreviermeister

Post by Jagdreviermeister »

I'm pretty much sure it's going to be either a mountain bike or a scooter. There's been so much talking about a bike. Maybe it's but rather a silent e-scooter like this?
I'd actually be fine with everything as long as it isn't a shopping cart or a wheelbarrow... :lol:
@ Devs: Nevertheless, will the vehicle deliver some xtra space for equipment like Ammo, small guns or other supplies, just like the small bag at the side that u can see on the picture?
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Maybe a electric kind of bike or scooter, so the noise would be minimal, but even so i think is better a horse than a machine type off transport, but whatever it is i only hope it doesn't break the game, or can be used as exploit.after all, it would be a major change like when the ERR came out, and wasn't smooth as silk.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
ehr_Icaar
Scout

Post by ehr_Icaar »

I hope for a canoe so I can paddle in RFF! or at least something that does not have wheels and fuel microtransactions. :p

But most likely gonna be an ATV or dirtbike... Or maybe helicopter? :D
Jagdreviermeister

Post by Jagdreviermeister »

No canoes, no horses ect. They confirmd that during the last live stream. It will definitely have wheels they said. Due to the relative small reservates, compared to cotw, it will also be rather silent to keep the spooking balanced. So it's highly probable to be powered by an electric motor or by body force. If electrical, it may also have a limited range. But maybe we get 2 or 3 times the speed of running. That can be useful e.g. if u need to harvest an animal far away and it's close to 19:00h.
We have wooden jetties in the EHR. So never say never to canoes. But not this time. Maybe at some point in the future...
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

I hope it is one of these:

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”