Game Update - 12th September 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
gas56
Outfitter

Re: Game Update - 12th September 2018

Post by gas56 »

JimboCrow wrote:If you can reduce the populations of the bobcats you can also reduce the populations of the wolves. Please give this some serious thought. It would make TGT a better hunting experience all around. Thanks for listening.
And the Carcass Numbers, and the fleeing Male Grizzly bears, and the numerous Elk chasing by Wolves, and the Bighorn Sheep no sounds, and the Ptarmigan circling feature A.I.,
Dah.... did I miss something?
Ichthyostega

Post by Ichthyostega »

Really pleased about this and hoping it is as effective as intended.
The amount of Bobcat was borderline ridiculous and was ruining deer hunts, especially on Whitehart Island.
This was also the case on Rougarou where i counted 3-4 cats within metres of the darkwood lodge. :x

Please can the game re-focus on what most play it for, which is predominantly deer hunting.
L3M182
Outfitter

Post by L3M182 »

Ichthyostega wrote:
Please can the game re-focus on what most play it for, which is predominantly deer hunting.
Who told you that? Or how did you arrive at that conclusion?
outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

Post by outrider »

L3M182 wrote:
Ichthyostega wrote:
Who told you that? Or how did you arrive at that conclusion?
it is more than likely his opinion, just as it would be my opinion too. but, that's going on my hunting preference. i don't hunt pigs, hogs, puppy dogs, kitty cats or farm animals (goats). i hunt for scoring male antler animals and a lot of bears that just happen get in my way (and there are a lot of them.). seeing that this game was started with antler type animals and continued with several(meaning two or more) antlered animals before before releasing a tusk animal and so on, it would only be normal for some people would think it was "predominantly" deer hunting. there seems to be some sort of deer on every map....but, that's just my opinion.... :D
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”