Game Update - 12th September 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
BCKidd

Re: Game Update - 12th September 2018

Post by BCKidd »

Ravenousfox wrote:
BCKidd wrote:Nerfed the 17 HMR HV ammo? Why...!!? :? Peace.

BCKidd.
Haha I assume they nerfed it because people were dropping Water Buffalo with that rifle, even though it's not ethical. ;)
I see, so because of some unethical kills- that ppl were doing, everyone else suffers due to their ignorance. Pretty dumb reason to nerf it. But, here is a big thank you to all those who unethically killed critters with it! You've ruined that rifle folks, thanks a lot! :evil: Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Post by SoftShoe »

BCKidd wrote: I see, so because of some unethical kills- that ppl were doing, everyone else suffers due to their ignorance. Pretty dumb reason to nerf it. But, here is a big thank you to all those who unethically killed critters with it! You've ruined that rifle folks, thanks a lot! :evil: Peace.

BCKidd.
Hmmm how bad is it? I havent tried it yet.

Here is one of the threads where people complained about it. I only remembered it because I was on the other side of the argument. Feel free to IM them & show your appreciation :mrgreen:

beau_76
Scout

Post by beau_76 »

hi all,
if i hover over the lodge i do not see lynx on the list ?
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

So what is up with theHunter launcher- I used "steam" to update, yet when I go to login the game, the launcher decides it needs an update of 502 Mb. Uninstalled and hit launcher dwnld, you know the 20 mb launcher and I still get 502 mbs- whats up with that? When will this ever get fixed and stay fixed!!!? :? Peace.

BCKidd.

EDIT: Now after getting a launcher update of 582 Mbs-as shown above. I have to dwnlnd a cmplt "theHunter" game installation. It makes no sense... :?
Last edited by BCKidd on September 12th, 2018, 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Konsilt

Post by Konsilt »

Lynx missions are added but there are still no missions for any PB animal and bobcat. Same for the competitions. That kind of things decrease people's morale significantly.
Muglug
Scout

Post by Muglug »

Will the Lynx be added to other reserves or have I got to go on Hemmeldal which is not a reserve I like that much.
Ghosts don't die they just fade away, like players do every day.
L3M182
Outfitter

Post by L3M182 »

BCKidd wrote:
Ravenousfox wrote:
BCKidd wrote:Nerfed the 17 HMR HV ammo? Why...!!? :? Peace.

BCKidd.
Haha I assume they nerfed it because people were dropping Water Buffalo with that rifle, even though it's not ethical. ;)
I see, so because of some unethical kills- that ppl were doing, everyone else suffers due to their ignorance. Pretty dumb reason to nerf it. But, here is a big thank you to all those who unethically killed critters with it! You've ruined that rifle folks, thanks a lot! :evil: Peace.

BCKidd.

nah mate it was unbalanced for what it was . big magazine, small spook radious and next to no sway. could drop fox with a back leg shot at 300m. was way over powered and make the onther small caliber varmint rifles quite useless
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
TreeKiwi wrote:
HooCairs wrote:Matt: Wouldn't the lynx scare the ptarmigans as well?
Sadly nothing scares those things... not even Len!
:lol: :lol: :lol: Made my day!
Good one Kiwi ;)
:lol: ~ Shows how stupid they are, I think a .405 cartridge weighs more than they do, they should be scared. Maybe when we get the .600 Nitro they'll wise up.

Man, nerfed the 17HV???? Bummer! I was able to drop roe at a dead run from 200m- Very disappointing, it was as powerful as the 300 winmag. It was good on red deer too.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

I dont know if this was asked before, but since the Pointer with detection level 3 can track Bobcats, will be able to track the Lynx too?

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
CAmulieman
Tracker

Post by CAmulieman »

Is anyone else fighting with aiming and viewing since they got the latest 12th update? I sure am. No problems at all until today. Magnifications don't work right. Gag!

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”