Outfitter

Re: Status Update - 29th August 2018

Post by SoftShoe »

Good stuff TK thanks!

fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

As for the Summer Fiesta missions, it would have been nice to be able to complete them but it is practically impossible to make the Bisonte mission in Sp.
If I had known before a mission had to do it in MP I would not have lost 2 weeks of my time.
I hope that in the future the missions will be done also for SP.
Or just put in the descriptions that are designed for MP, so you do not waste time
Oswald74
Outfitter

Post by Oswald74 »

Radamus wrote:New Lynx interaction??? - Oh please, tell me it feeds on ptarmigans! ...
Plus it will kill most of the roe deer, so no more barking terror!

MfG L.E. ;)

Mills
Outfitter

Post by Mills »

Thanks for the update TK. Also congratz to the trophy of the week winners. Looking forward to the lynx update.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Thanks for the update TK! Seeing that Lynx gets me intrigued, knowing they will be elusive- makes it even better. Good to know. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
D3AKUs
Hunter

Post by D3AKUs »

Cant believe no one gets upset about the stupid usb stuff. E callers got advertised as multi use tools back then and come with a good price tag per unit. I bought 8 cause the Bobcats were an amazing addition ( aside from the predator mechanic ) and i was hoping the investment would pay back in the future with additional usage ... and i saw someone else here saying he bought 10 and i bet lots of people bought a bunch and now they charge us again to make it actually usable on other species ? That was shady false advertisement in my oppinion... U got a giant amount of cash for the callers by praising it with this feature and now people get charged multiple times for something that should haven been included in the price. Add random Admiral Ackbar "Its a Trap" Meme here. I call that one an absolute shorty move, i am sorry. So we can expect to buy that crap everytime u add a new species ? I wouldnt even be surprised if u had to buy one usb stick per caller :lol:

Thanks for status update tho...

Edit: to the mod that edited my words into "shorty" move ... gave me a good laugh when i read my post again to look for typing fails :lol:
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

D3AKUs wrote:Edit: to the mod that edited my words into "shorty" move ... gave me a good laugh when i read my post again to look for typing fails :lol:
Can't blame the mods. This edit is done automatically by the profanity filter. :D
Image Image Image
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

D3AKUs wrote:Edit: to the mod that edited my words into "shorty" move ... gave me a good laugh when i read my post again to look for typing fails :lol:
Automatic censor did that. ;)

I expect the USB is a 1 time purchase. It will add the sound to all your e-callers. I also expect it will be pretty inexpensive. But hey, they gotta make a little scratch off it, eh!
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
HawkEye81
Tracker

Post by HawkEye81 »

I completely agree with you Andhii and D3AKUs, I brought the E-Caller because they said that in the future it will have sounds for more animals so it justify the almost 3x times price than other callers, now seeing that I have to pay more for only one more sound I feel a bit fooled and it seems i'm not the only one who thinks this way...

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”