Status Update - 15th August 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Re: Status Update - 15th August 2018

Post by Pretty_Boy »

Thx for update TK and thx for great picture Lor45! I will not spoil where you are Lor45, very nice indeed :)

JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Post by JamboWhoDat »

Oswald74 wrote:
TreeKiwi wrote:I just wanted to touch on this to let you all know, your feedback has not gone to waste. We are currently trying to reproduce many of the issues and we are hoping to present to you all many good fixes in the not too distant future.
Please don't look only at "issues", but also at "features".

I'm asking for upright stalking (slow walking) for some time now.

Please discuss this with the team!

Thanks!

MfG L.E.
Yes this would be nice. I have already figured out how it can be implemented. Using the run key, change it such that you can toggle between speed for your hunter with a little glyph showing which speed. One toggle will show one tick mark for slow walking for stalking (current crouch walking speed). Two toggles will show two tick marks for normal walking speed (current standing walking speed). Three toggles will show three tick marks for running (current running speed).
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

I think a wolverine is pretty sharp. But, yeah I doubt that is what it is. We can always hope tho'. Thanks for the SU TK! 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

Post by outrider »

Oswald74 wrote:
Please don't look only at "issues", but also at "features".

I'm asking for upright stalking (slow walking) for some time now.

Please discuss this with the team!

Thanks!

MfG L.E.

that would be nice... i still would like to be able to raise and lower my hunter with the scroll wheel when your standing or walking. something i asked for or suggested almost a decade ago.i think it would seem more realistic.
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

JamboWhoDat wrote: Yes this would be nice. I have already figured out how it can be implemented. Using the run key, change it such that you can toggle between speed for your hunter with a little glyph showing which speed. One toggle will show one tick mark for slow walking for stalking (current crouch walking speed). Two toggles will show two tick marks for normal walking speed (current standing walking speed). Three toggles will show three tick marks for running (current running speed).
Or just drop the Run key (Caps Lock), and have 5 modes controlled with the slower/faster keys (CTRL, Shift)

Run
Walk
Stalk (the new one)
Crouch
Prone/Crawl
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

if this is done please allow for the old system to be used for those that want to use that.just because its new seems good on paper.many new additions can make for a worse experience.see it all the time in games.people have to work have to earn a wage so have to do something.so things get changed which dont need changing and you end up with a worse gaming experience.this has already happened in theHunter a few times.it wont ever get reversed back either.so just be careful of what you suggest as once its changed it will stay that way.
Oswald74
Outfitter

Post by Oswald74 »

Thanks to all who support the idea of upright stalking!

I think the devs know what's the best and easiest way to implement such a Feature.

MfG L.E.

VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

I fully support the idea of upright stalking, just like RodMctube said, sometimes changes and new additions doesn't make something better, so please let us select what keys we want for run or stalk or crouch, not everything in the same key by force.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

TK about Summer Fiesta, is there a chance to finish the Bison mission in SP or was it designed to be done in MP with the help of another person?
I also ask if there is someone who has pursued this mission in SP and can give some useful suggestions on how to complete it.
Thank you
Ravenousfox
Outfitter

Post by Ravenousfox »

Upright stalking? no thanks.
Will more than likely overcomplicate things and screw up the system for more bugs.
I have over 1337 kills with my Longbow at 100% kill rate.
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPHtNC ... RQ3X3b0TjQ
My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/rav_fox

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”