Status Update - 8th August 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Re: Status Update - 8th August 2018

Post by RidgeBack69 »

With the drilling being 16G I probably won't buy it but I would have bought the new scope if it fit 9.3x74r or some other rifles.
Spoiler:
tsg303
Tracker

Post by tsg303 »

Lynx is comming! Great gun, drillinger has always been my dream in RL.
Dilaj
Tracker

Post by Dilaj »

Got my first Trophy with this new beauty :D

Score:217,828
Eraser_SK
Outfitter

Post by Eraser_SK »

Thx for update... i dont know who call for this gun, but im ok with this. I still want and wait for ATV SABER 4X4. It was most wanted thing in survey. I dont know how many wil cost this ATV but i want it ASAP. Pls any info about this?
Ringolf
Spotter

Post by Ringolf »

Thanks for the update TK, and special thanks for posting a picture of the reticle of the new scope.

The Drilling shop description mentions a quick detach scope mount, is this also modelled in the game?
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Did EW fix the launcher? I had no issues whatsoever, dwnlding the patch. Usually it craps out and one needs to hit "Steam". T'day, no prblms. As for the new rifle...hmmm. It is spendy, I will agree with RB on that. Why can't EW make the new scope available for separate sale for different rifle? That aside, thnks for the SU TK! ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
rhapsodaisical
Scout

Post by rhapsodaisical »

What a fantastic update!
dj.p.king
Scout

Post by dj.p.king »

Thank you 4 the SU Mat, the new gun looks great but I will have to wait 4 now, as their r a few guns on sale at the mo.

As for the new animal I hope it's another feline ;).
Season 26

1 Range record Season 23 - Dall 583.110 m, 1 Range record Season 25 - Dall 601.410 m
PB range, Xbow 230.230, Bow 471.180, Rifle 601.410
Game play 2700+ hours/hunter score 19000+ http://www.uhcapps.co.uk/stats.php?username=djpking
Violator31
Outfitter

Post by Violator31 »

Thanks for the update.
My eyes bulged out a little when I saw the price tag attached to the new gun, but since it is "killing 2 birds with one stone" (yeah, I know....) I can understand. I can see it being very handy hunting Ptarmigan & Moose (or other large game) at the same time. It used to annoy me because I wanted a rifle, shotgun & a bow available. Now I can. I am curious about how to choose which one fires. Also, I sure hope it functions quicker than the original 16 ga. I like that shotgun & would like it a whole lot more if it weren't so slow.
tsg303 wrote:Lynx is comming!
Good call. I didn't even try to guess, but as soon as I read your post I see how that would be the logical answer.
Signature Stats
Spoiler:
lamanorbu

Post by lamanorbu »

Just like BCKidd I was surprised by the fact that the launcher didn't try to reinstall the game from scratch, thing that it used to do on every update.
Now onto the Drilling, I see that noone agrees with me but I'm actually happy that it costs considerably more that the other rifles because, in a way, it makes every other gun obsolete; I wouldn't have been happy if a new player could just spend 500-600 em$ on the Drilling and be rewared with the most versatile (and arguably the best) rifle caliber in game + a good SxS shotgun, while I had to spend at least double that amount to get the same thing. Plus you have to consider the convenince of having a "jack of all trades" gun, you can level up much faster and you never face the unconfortable experience of meeting a trophy grade animal and having no suitable weapon; such a convenience shall came at a cost to keep the business model profitable. On the other hand I agree with the fact that it would be a welcome change to make the new scope suitable to other rifles, the reticle and the very versatile zoom range are a novelty ingame and would make for a nice universal optics.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”