Summer Fiesta 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Summer Fiesta 2018

Post by TreeKiwi »

ClemD wrote:Something wrong with the Summer Fiesta Weight Saver competition.
This morning before the addition of the Banteng I was 27th. After the Banteng was added, I re-activated my comp, I did a hunt adding no additional score and at that time if I remember correctly I was 37th.
This afternoon I started a hunt, got a nice Sambar Deer weighing 495.44 kg which was a gain of 37 kg for me. When I harvested it, it told me that the score was taken into account for the comp instead of adding it to my total weight and give me my new ranking. After the hunt, I checked my comp and I lost all my other kills, no more ranking on the leaderboard. However, it does show correctly that I have 8 attempts left. I now have only one kill for the whole comp. With only two days to go, it's really frustrating, all that time that I put in.

Please TK look into that. Thanks in advance.

LAST NEWS: I started another hunt to try for the Banteng, harvested one and everything is back to normal, I am currently 13th. I am sure it will change. So ignore the above. I almost got a heart attack...lol
Yeah I was going to reply that you needed one of each animal on the list to register a result :) But you got it sorted 8-)
Villkatta
Outfitter

Post by Villkatta »

BTW, TK - how's the missions going for you? Completed your own pack yet?

TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Villkatta wrote:BTW, TK - how's the missions going for you? Completed your own pack yet?
No I am still stuck on the Magpie goose mission of all things :( I get about 10-30mins a day to try my luck at it all. I could hit one live on stream no worries... but do you think I can shoot one now? :lol: :lol:
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

TreeKiwi wrote:
Villkatta wrote:BTW, TK - how's the missions going for you? Completed your own pack yet?
No I am still stuck on the Magpie goose mission of all things :( I get about 10-30mins a day to try my luck at it all. I could hit one live on stream no worries... but do you think I can shoot one now? :lol: :lol:
I'm stuck on it also,.. but I only have 6 decoys...........lol
and none of the breaking geese want to fly low and close for a landing over my blind so I can get a good shot.
If I move the blind to where they will normally land they start landing on the opposite side.......
I just need the right break............ :lol:
ClemD
Scout

Post by ClemD »

Wooowww, got a Banteng weighing 883.85 that threw me in 1st place (for now) in the Summer Fiesta. :D :D I still have 5 attempts, so I will try to get a few kilos with the brown and black bears.
I was so happy that unfortunately I did not take a screenshot... :o :o

Rare: 153 – Non-Typical: 12
Competitions: 82 – Gold: 25, Silver: 29, Bronze: 23, Events: 5
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

ClemD wrote:Wooowww, got a Banteng weighing 883.85 that threw me in 1st place (for now) in the Summer Fiesta. :D :D I still have 5 attempts, so I will try to get a few kilos with the brown and black bears.
Right on! I'm way down the list- 50+ or somethin', with one lousy attempt left. :lol: :lol: Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
stefanoitaliano

Post by stefanoitaliano »

ClemD wrote:Wooowww, got a Banteng weighing 883.85 that threw me in 1st place (for now) in the Summer Fiesta. :D :D I still have 5 attempts, so I will try to get a few kilos with the brown and black bears.
I see you got the 1st place back with the brown bear.. Damn you! :D
No idea how i should find 1 kilo to get the first place back! :lol:
ClemD
Scout

Post by ClemD »

stefanoitaliano wrote:
Well, while hunting the brown bear, I was lucky enough to get 1.4 kg from a nice reindeer :) :)
I am done for tonight but I still have 4 attempts for the last day ;) ;)
Last edited by ClemD on August 30th, 2018, 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rare: 153 – Non-Typical: 12
Competitions: 82 – Gold: 25, Silver: 29, Bronze: 23, Events: 5
stefanoitaliano

ClemD wrote:
stefanoitaliano wrote:
Well, while hunting the brown bear, I was lucky enough to get 1.4 kg from a nice reindeer :) :)
Dammit! :D Well I got 2 tries left for tomorrow. But even 2,5 kg seems hard to find :lol:
stefanoitaliano

How do you use more than 30 attempts?

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”