Summer Fiesta 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Summer Fiesta 2018

Post by TreeKiwi »

Summer Fiesta 2018

If this summer is anything to go by, this years ‘Summer Fiesta’ will be smoking hot as well! I am expecting some very close competition and the leaderboards to be very close.

Let’s get to the details:

The Summer Fiesta event runs from August the 1st to August the 31st.

There are 4 competitions that run for a week each and each of the 4 competitions has a season theme, i.e Summer, Autumn, Winter and Spring. As well as em$ here is a look at the Trophies you can win:

On top of the weekly comps, is the ‘Summer Fiesta Weightsaver Lottery’ which runs all month long. You might remember from last year, it is the highest combined weight from all species on the list. The trick is that one new animal is added every Wednesday and Friday and you never know which one is coming up next, however there will be a total on 9. The first animal will be Dall sheep and then the animals will slowly get heavier and heavier. This competition will be Single Player only and you will have 30 attempts to secure your nine animals.

The top 3 players will get this very nice .30R:

And here are the trophies:

Missions

This years missions are just as crazy as last year. I am sweating just thinking about trying to get them all done. Unlike last year however, you have to work your way through the missions to unlock the next pack. The first mission pack is ‘Martin’s Trial By Fire’, then once you have completed that’ Patricks Trial By Pain’ will unlock. Then if you still have not had enough craziness, the last mission pack will unlock 'TreeKiwis Trial by Insanity’. As a little sweetener, the first person to post in this forum with all three mission badges gets a little bonus, 500em$. This is literally going to be the fastest person to post a picture with all three badges, which might not necessarily be the fastest person to do the missions.

As per usual please fire any questions or comments my way. I will do my best to answer them all :)

TK
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Re: Summer Fiesta 2018

Post by ronMctube »

look forward to them starting. love the summer fiesta event. always great fun :D
Buckkiller4
Hunter

Post by Buckkiller4 »

I know I will be participating, though this one might be a little tricky for me.
Hifisch
Scout

Post by Hifisch »

Let's gooo :D
rhapsodaisical
Scout

Post by rhapsodaisical »

this will be my first one!
XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Post by XxStrong1xX »

Even though I have played since 2009, I always took summers off from the game so this will be my first Fiesta as well. Really looking forward to it, but just hope some of the comps and missions can be done in MP since I don't play much SP anymore. Also I really wish EW would do something other than combined weight comps. Not really fair when you have people who spend 12-16+ hours a day in this game and others that are lucky to have 1-2 hrs per day to play. Really want that 30R but I have a job and a life so no chance at it for me. :P

Playing off and on since 2010. My original forum profile https://forum.thehunter.com/memberlist. ... le&u=13071
wiizzi
Scout

Post by wiizzi »

Thanks for motivation.
Gl All.

DarkHunterXX
Scout

Post by DarkHunterXX »

Cool!
Will start doing the first mission pack this sathurday ! :D
Photographer of the world, and playing this awesome game ;) :D Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJDOkC ... Gz49JctvnA
OzzyDavi

Post by OzzyDavi »

goo
drakle
Hunter

Post by drakle »

Will definitely be seeing what this year’s Fiesta missions will be like. That new .30R looks good!

Steam Username: ColdBloodCroc™

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”