Summer Fiesta 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Summer Fiesta 2018

Post by TreeKiwi »

Sherab86 wrote:
Sherab86 wrote:I have to say, that so far I'm satissfied that animals in main competition (weight) follows the free rotation and don't have some strange additional requirements. Thx. to this, guest's account players can participate. Of course if this will stay that way. ;) I rather don't expect to win... still, I'm quite happy that this is propably first event's competition I can really participate in. :)

Ok, I have prized the day to early, now I'm concern.

I was playing when, I suppose, game have updated (there was a break in connection about 09:00 UTC). They've added a Black Bear to competition, I've guessed. I've continued to play and I've shot new Wild Boar and... I've recived info that it have been counted for the competition, but there was no info about my current place and score, with worried me. Still, I've continued to play. Now, when I left the game, and I've checked the competition page, my result is displayed as N/A! :(

Will this repair when I'll shoot first Black Bear?

Or for some reason my result was zeroed?
Yes you need to have one of each animal in the list to place.
Sherab86
Hunter

Post by Sherab86 »

TreeKiwi wrote:
Sherab86 wrote:
Sherab86 wrote:I have to say, that so far I'm satissfied that animals in main competition (weight) follows the free rotation and don't have some strange additional requirements. Thx. to this, guest's account players can participate. Of course if this will stay that way. ;) I rather don't expect to win... still, I'm quite happy that this is propably first event's competition I can really participate in. :)

Ok, I have prized the day to early, now I'm concern.

I was playing when, I suppose, game have updated (there was a break in connection about 09:00 UTC). They've added a Black Bear to competition, I've guessed. I've continued to play and I've shot new Wild Boar and... I've recived info that it have been counted for the competition, but there was no info about my current place and score, with worried me. Still, I've continued to play. Now, when I left the game, and I've checked the competition page, my result is displayed as N/A! :(

Will this repair when I'll shoot first Black Bear?

Or for some reason my result was zeroed?
Yes you need to have one of each animal in the list to place.
Ufff... Thx. :)
Strange, I thought game was tracking my result continuously before. But If I'll be back in the saddle after first Black Bear, I will relieve. ;)
Thx. again! :)
Uhtredson

Post by Uhtredson »

***?? Hunted last 3 days, killed 38 bull elk, but NO 7X7... This is crap, and of those 38, only 4 were 6X6, the rest were 5X5. Why are there no 7X7's? For a mission pack to succeed they have to have the animals that are supposed to be there. Probably hunted 8-10 hours the last few days for NOTHING. >:-(
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

Hello to all the hunters, I am still at the "Eye of the Tuatara" mission, I have finished the first two and the bison remains.
Is there any particular technique to hit the bison to the brain while it flees? Thanks for the answers
Ravenousfox
Outfitter

Post by Ravenousfox »

fantamichele wrote:Hello to all the hunters, I am still at the "Eye of the Tuatara" mission, I have finished the first two and the bison remains.
Is there any particular technique to hit the bison to the brain while it flees? Thanks for the answers
Hard way in SP - Shoot another animal in the background then quickly turn to shoot the fleeing Bison from 40-60m.
Easy way in MP - Have someone spook Bison towards you.
I have over 1337 kills with my Longbow at 100% kill rate.
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPHtNC ... RQ3X3b0TjQ
My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/rav_fox
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

Ravenousfox wrote:
fantamichele wrote:Hello to all the hunters, I am still at the "Eye of the Tuatara" mission, I have finished the first two and the bison remains.
Hard way in SP - Shoot another animal in the background then quickly turn to shoot the fleeing Bison from 40-60m.
It's what I do, I shoot the bison with the gun to scare him at about 10-15 meters, I immediately take the shotgun and shoot at the right distance, the problem is that the head is covered by the back and I can not see the point where to aim correctly.
I can only play SP, I have a satellite connection, ping is over 750 and it is impossible to play in MP, too much lag
Tezzer
Spotter

Post by Tezzer »

Having a prob with the "MY Simple Task" Mission.
Got two kills instantly but has not ticked off.
Am i missing something on this mission?
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

Tezzer wrote:Having a prob with the "MY Simple Task" Mission.
Got two kills instantly but has not ticked off.
Am i missing something on this mission?
The same thing happened to me too, contact TK to unlock it manually
Obviously the two killings must be done with one shot, have you done this?

edit: I checked your hunt, you did not use the buckshot, this is the only way to take two deer with one shot
Tezzer
Spotter

Post by Tezzer »

Oh thanks for the reply.. Thought i messed it up.
Ravenousfox
Outfitter

Post by Ravenousfox »

fantamichele wrote:
Ravenousfox wrote:
It's what I do, I shoot the bison with the gun to scare him at about 10-15 meters, I immediately take the shotgun and shoot at the right distance, the problem is that the head is covered by the back and I can not see the point where to aim correctly.
I can only play SP, I have a satellite connection, ping is over 750 and it is impossible to play in MP, too much lag
Shotgun? how is any Shotgun ethical on Bison?
That's why you have to hit the brain on the side of the Bison as soon as the Bison turns to flee.
Gotta be quick.
I have over 1337 kills with my Longbow at 100% kill rate.
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPHtNC ... RQ3X3b0TjQ
My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/rav_fox

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”