Summer Fiesta 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Summer Fiesta 2018

Post by TreeKiwi »

XxStrong1xX wrote:Even though I have played since 2009, I always took summers off from the game so this will be my first Fiesta as well. Really looking forward to it, but just hope some of the comps and missions can be done in MP since I don't play much SP anymore. Also I really wish EW would do something other than combined weight comps. Not really fair when you have people who spend 12-16+ hours a day in this game and others that are lucky to have 1-2 hrs per day to play. Really want that 30R but I have a job and a life so no chance at it for me. :P
Missions and the Season comps can be done in Single or Multiplayer.

Two back to back weight comps was just coincidence really, I would think the likely hood of it happening again in the future is not high :)

Good luck too all!

*P.s when I say the missions are hard... they are mental. So I hope some of you are ready for a challenge. :twisted:
DarkHunterXX
Scout

Post by DarkHunterXX »

one quick question: can we see all the missions? or do you need to complete one until we can see the next one?
Photographer of the world, and playing this awesome game ;) :D Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJDOkC ... Gz49JctvnA
Ringolf
Spotter

Post by Ringolf »

TreeKiwi wrote: *P.s when I say the missions are hard... they are mental. So I hope some of you are ready for a challenge. :twisted:
So, i suppose to prove that they CAN be done you will accomplish them live on stream, right? ;)
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

DarkHunterXX wrote:one quick question: can we see all the missions? or do you need to complete one until we can see the next one?
There are 5 missions per pack. But no, you can not see the up coming missions.
Ringolf wrote:
TreeKiwi wrote: *P.s when I say the missions are hard... they are mental. So I hope some of you are ready for a challenge. :twisted:
So, i suppose to prove that they CAN be done you will accomplish them live on stream, right? ;)
I don't think people would want to watch me swearing for an hour hahahaha.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Looking forward to trying the missions. Trophies look cool too! Thanks for the event.
Wetland
Outfitter

Post by Wetland »

Sounds Good TK and THANKS for giving us this Information at least a day before this COOL Event begins! Can't wait to try completing them Missions!!! he he

Wetland :D
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

TreeKiwi wrote:
DarkHunterXX wrote:one quick question: can we see all the missions? or do you need to complete one until we can see the next one?
There are 5 missions per pack. But no, you can not see the up coming missions.
Ringolf wrote:
I don't think people would want to watch me swearing for an hour hahahaha.
Yes we do! :lol:
We kind of get tired of watching you guys take the easy way out on stream.Image
Spoiler:
wiizzi
Scout

Post by wiizzi »

at which time event and missions start?

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

TK- you wrote that the comp is in SP only, but later on you state that Missions and Season comps can be done in both SP and MP. Is this not a season comp? My real question is, is this Summer Fiesta comp in SP only like what is stated on front page or is it both? Either way, the comp looks and sounds fun and I'll be there. Thanks EW for this event. 8-) ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

Question about the weightsaver comp since I didn't participate in it last year. The first animal is a dall sheep, so whenever the second animal is added can you still improve your dall sheep weight or is the sheep weight locked in as soon as the second animal is added?

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”