Summer Fiesta 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Alderman

Re: Summer Fiesta 2018

Post by Alderman »

German mission description for first mission is wrong once again. :roll:

There it says "other organs may be hit as well"...
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

since new patch lost connection to server 3 times in last 20 minutes.is it patch related or server related ?
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

ronMctube wrote:since new patch lost connection to server 3 times in last 20 minutes.is it patch related or server related ?
Same here. Also when going into inventory or full map the game freezes for a short period of time but only in the first 20 minutes of a hunt.
Spoiler:
Dragon67
Spotter

Post by Dragon67 »

very nice rifle! thank you
Eraser_SK
Outfitter

Post by Eraser_SK »

Eraser_SK
Outfitter

Post by Eraser_SK »

Can i ask what is wrong about this? (I need - Harvest another unspooked Moose with a heart shot at over 40 meters (Approx. 131 feet). Other organs may not be hit. )??? There is nothing about with one shot, just organs and unspooked.

https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/eras ... /613575552
muldo
Outfitter

Post by muldo »

Moose seem to have very low sitting lungs at present, they are very hard to avoid and shoulder blades touching the top of the leg? Aiming lower again.

EDIT- just hit shoulder blade and heart- it says no other organs? Shoulder blade is not an organ. :?:
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

muldo wrote:Moose seem to have very low sitting lungs at present, they are very hard to avoid and shoulder blades touching the top of the leg? Aiming lower again.

EDIT- just hit shoulder blade and heart- it says no other organs? Shoulder blade is not an organ. :?:
I agree the shoulder blade is not an organ but it has always been that if you hit the shoulder blade it don't count. I would like to know how you hit the shoulder blade and the heart without hitting a lung.
Spoiler:
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

as i mentioned some of the hitboxes or issues with just hitting only heart on the moose can make it frustrating less fun. done the moose mission.onto the foxes.my least fav species :lol:

the funny thing is in a blind the foxes spook before the distance you need them at.making blinds almost pointless for them.this should be changed.never really use ground blinds as it is and when i do for ultra close stuff the animals all spook anyway. so why have em ?

what is the third mission ? may just give this a miss. i think ideally the starting missions should be more fun than grind.unless you fluke the mooses straight off you probably going to be putting in hrs trying to get them.then straight onto the fox which is one of the spookest things.so more time. its susposed to be fun . :D
wiizzi
Scout

Post by wiizzi »

FOX MISSION took 5 minutes to me and my friends to complete. next one is hard. dall's brain is so small.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”