Status Update - 25th July 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
BCKidd

Re: Status Update - 25th July 2018

Post by BCKidd »

Ravenousfox wrote:Question: What's going on with the Game Updates every week? last one was on 2018-07-09 12:38:45 :?
We are in the 26th now.

As for the clue I'm hoping it will be an Air Rifle for larger animals like Turkey/Hog. :)
Yeah I've been wonderin' 'bout that too. Let's hope that EW is fixing bugs before they update any of the game. If it took them a few months to quash bugs and then gave us an update, it wouldn't hurt my feelings one bit. We can always hope... ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
outrider
Champion Hunter
Location: fort worth, tx. "where the west begins"...(THF-37th)(TH-77th)

Post by outrider »

BCKidd wrote:
Ravenousfox wrote:Question: What's going on with the Game Updates every week? last one was on 2018-07-09 12:38:45 :?
We are in the 26th now.

As for the clue I'm hoping it will be an Air Rifle for larger animals like Turkey/Hog. :)
Yeah I've been wonderin' 'bout that too. Let's hope that EW is fixing bugs before they update any of the game. If it took them a few months to quash bugs and then gave us an update, it wouldn't hurt my feelings one bit. We can always hope... ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
i agree.....we've got plenty of maps, plenty of animals, plenty of weapons, plenty of clothes, plenty of 'this', plenty of 'that'....enough things to keep us busy and having fun. but, we're aren't have all the fun we could be having, because we have plenty of 'bugs'.... :roll: ....................... :lol: :lol:
I shall Endeavor to Persevere.

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

outrider wrote:
BCKidd wrote:
We are in the 26th now.

BCKidd.
i agree.....we've got plenty of maps, plenty of animals, plenty of weapons, plenty of clothes, plenty of 'this', plenty of 'that'....enough things to keep us busy and having fun. but, we're aren't have all the fun we could be having, because we have plenty of 'bugs'.... :roll: ....................... :lol: :lol:
:shock: What!? There are bugs...? All joking aside, yep it wouldn't hurt any of us one bit, if updates were held off and EW asserted their efforts, in making the game as bug free as possible. That would be awesome. :D Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
RickC
Outfitter

Post by RickC »

Holes. Hmmmm

Ice fishing at Whiterime?
1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

Maybe fishing with hand grenades? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
wvmtman59
Spotter

Post by wvmtman59 »

Its a shoot through bow.
Beano8U
Scout

Post by Beano8U »

I'm guessing the new item is a weapon of some sort that will be available as a prize for the summer fiesta initially, then released for sale later on :)
But then again, it has been said to be "impossible" to make in the past. We already have weapons that use various ammo types too.

VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Beano8U wrote:I'm guessing the new item is a weapon of some sort that will be available as a prize for the summer fiesta initially, then released for sale later on :)
But then again, it has been said to be "impossible" to make in the past. We already have weapons that use various ammo types too.
But the weapon and the new item are 2 different thing from what i understand, and the weapon probably will be a prize as you say, the item will come soon, but that can mean a month or more, maybe the weapon can be purchased right into the event and the mission pack will be focused in the weapon. Maybe the item is a falcon and we are getting Falconry, is hard to put holes in a falcon flying high and fast...

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
Bullet1956

Post by Bullet1956 »

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to Pointer and Scent Hound fixes.
Ringalor
Tracker

Post by Ringalor »

Thank you for the status update TK...

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”