The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Re: Competition: The Big Five

Post by Tod1d »

Threwlys wrote:Newbie's questions:

What is a multiplayer loop hole?

How this strategy was used in this competition?
You can "Deactivate" a comp. Meaning you can hunt on that reserve without accruing attempts.
So, you can Deactivate, hunt on a friends MP game until you find the animal you want, exit the hunt, Activate the comp, then come back in & shoot that animal.

Using ALT-F4 to exit the hunt so you don't have to wait as long for the server to update the data from the hunt.
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Paf_Paf wrote:
BCKidd wrote:
haruorhs wrote:
I made this competition in SP
Awesome! Well done I'd say. Also congrats to the winners, you all deserve the win, whether in SP or MP. 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.
Me too , competition in SP .

Thanks to theHunter Italy and Fiocchi Ammunitions, and DEV :)
Well, sounds like my theory that it is easier for MP players to win comps then it is for SP players- is right out the window. I still think however that the comps should never be combined as SP and MP, it jus' makes for a better comp I think, if they were either SP or MP- but not together. I will stand firm on that. Congrats on your win by the way. I too did it in SP but only manged 70th. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Threwlys
Tracker

Post by Threwlys »

Tod1d wrote:
Threwlys wrote:Newbie's questions:

What is a multiplayer loop hole?

How this strategy was used in this competition?
You can "Deactivate" a comp. Meaning you can hunt on that reserve without accruing attempts.
So, you can Deactivate, hunt on a friends MP game until you find the animal you want, exit the hunt, Activate the comp, then come back in & shoot that animal.

Using ALT-F4 to exit the hunt so you don't have to wait as long for the server to update the data from the hunt.
Mamma mia!!! Now, as a newbie, i'm really much proud to have conquered the 116 place in this competition playing single player.

Seriously: i wouldn't never use this tactic! And it makes me think very much about never enter a MP compettion.
Threwlys
Tracker

Post by Threwlys »

I would like very much to see this competition "The Big Five" again.

It could be a fixed modality in the future. Maybe even "The Big Ten" (a month of duration).

It was a genius idea from theHunter Italy, the Fiocchi Ammunitions and the great team of devs.

But from now on, with compettions and awards separately for single players and multiplayers.

Or maintaining "The Big Five", but changing/rotating the animals at each competition. What about that?

It Would bring all the great excitment again and again refreshed with a new perspective.
wiizzi
Scout

Post by wiizzi »

Finally im back.
Want to thank you for my prize.
Lets see more in the future.

amramco1964
Tracker

Post by amramco1964 »

wiizzi wrote:Image

Finally im back.
Want to thank you for my prize.
Lets see more in the future.
It looks good and I am still waiting for my jacket....

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”