Competition: The Big Five

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
gas56
Outfitter

Re: Competition: The Big Five

Post by gas56 »

This comp has got me back out looking for some big animals & though I am not finding the big weight animals that I'd like to get,..
I came across this Water Buffalo and is a PB (score 280.873) for myself but only weighed 1155,.. and still is a great Taxy animal for my lodge even if it didn't crush the leaderboards.... :lol:
Thanks for the Big Five Comp.......... :D
Sherab86
Hunter

Post by Sherab86 »

gas56 wrote:This comp has got me back out looking for some big animals & though I am not finding the big weight animals that I'd like to get,..
I came across this Water Buffalo and is a PB (score 280.873) for myself but only weighed 1155,.. and still is a great Taxy animal for my lodge even if it didn't crush the leaderboards.... :lol:
Spoiler:
Thanks for the Big Five Comp.......... :D
Wow, what a beast! :)

Congratulations!
wiizzi
Scout

Post by wiizzi »

what i have found for my friend on my map xD

wiizzi
Scout

Post by wiizzi »

Guys.
Right now i was outside, smoking my last sigarett and had a brilliant idea.
What if, in next event competitions, we accepting same strategie like in unnoficial competitions.
Once you entered a competition you cannot leave it.
What happening right now is players leave competition, jumping tents on friend's map, or searching map and if animal found just alt f4. reenter comp and garanteed kill animal. If top animal didnt found process just repeated. I know it, my team do it too. But i dont like that process and many players dont like that too.
what do you think?
just a suggestion.
Rescpect to all.
Max

P.S. Gongratz to winners.

Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

wiizzi wrote:Guys.
Right now i was outside, smoking my last sigarett and had a brilliant idea.
What if, in next event competitions, we accepting same strategie like in unnoficial competitions.
Once you entered a competition you cannot leave it.
What happening right now is players leave competition, jumping tents on friend's map, or searching map and if animal found just alt f4. reenter comp and garanteed kill animal. If top animal didnt found process just repeated. I know it, my team do it too. But i dont like that process and many players dont like that too.
what do you think?
just a suggestion.
Rescpect to all.
Max

P.S. Gongratz to winners.
Well that's just how it is when MP is allowed, always has, always will. Myself I just don't see it to be worth it but to each his own. I'd prefer to see them all SP too but if anyone asked i missed that memo :lol: ;) :D
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Yep, that is the problem with competitions, whether community or official EW comps. Once you migrate both together, SP players ain't got a chance. It is what it is tho', I guess... :| Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

The comp was fun and not overly frustrating.
Congratulations to all that made the top 20 without using the multiplayer loop hole!
I will not complain about it being MP and SP at the same time but instead call into question those that decided to play in a way that gave them an advantage over those that played fair. Oh and if you used those tactics/strategies congratulations to you also.
Spoiler:
DragonFire
Master Competitor

Post by DragonFire »

So that's how they did it, I wondered how they got such big animals so fast.
So I see was a waste of so many hours trying to compete fairly.
Sad.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

RidgeBack69 wrote:The comp was fun and not overly frustrating.
Congratulations to all that made the top 20 without using the multiplayer loop hole!
I will not complain about it being MP and SP at the same time but instead call into question those that decided to play in a way that gave them an advantage over those that played fair. Oh and if you used those tactics/strategies congratulations to you also.
Well put, and I totally agree. ;) Peace.
DragonFire wrote:So that's how they did it, I wondered how they got such big animals so fast.
So I see was a waste of so many hours trying to compete fairly.
Sad.
Most likely. According to :| EW, it is fair. But, yeah, it really is a shame. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

I don't know if its fair or not, but it would have been so simple as divide the competition into a mp/sp competition, and so teams could go against team, and single players against single players. Still was a fun comp.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”