Competition: The Big Five

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Re: Competition: The Big Five

Post by ronMctube »

yes many will be looking for the right animals.you will see that number rise.
calamar2000
Hunter

Post by calamar2000 »

Yes . but for once everyone has a chance and equal of the beginner or big all will like this game with this kind of competition! I just love it ! ;) ;)
Forgiveness for my english...

"Aggressiveness is not on the side of the hunters." - (Leon Mazzella, 1890)
calamar2000
Hunter

Post by calamar2000 »

Bad translation !
Forgiveness for my english...

"Aggressiveness is not on the side of the hunters." - (Leon Mazzella, 1890)
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Yeah those numbers are just those who have completed an entry - That number will easily double is my guess. I'm very happy with my stuff so far but long way to go-

Round of applause to "TheHunter Italia" and Fiocchi for those fine gifts! Nice stuff!
I have used some of their ammo IRL, they have quality product. As a handloader you try different things all the time so you don't miss out on the next hot thing :D

I really dig this concept though. 15 hunts and you must hit at least 3 different reserves -- That's an interesting little twist we haven't had before that requires one to employ some kind of a strategy. I also agree it breaks it up so that one or even 2 lucky spawns does not make you a lottery winner- It's not worth it to spawn mash it and pushes you to get out there and search for those bad boys that you know you have to have.

David, I'm most impressed with those glass balusters~ very European! as are sock puppies I guess :P
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
wiizzi
Scout

Post by wiizzi »

Radamus wrote:
I really dig this concept though. 15 hunts and you must hit at least 3 different reserves -- That's an interesting little twist we haven't had before that requires one to employ some kind of a strategy. I also agree it breaks it up so that one or even 2 lucky spawns does not make you a lottery winner- It's not worth it to spawn mash it and pushes you to get out there and search for those bad boys that you know you have to have.

P
i would make a little bit spicy and add something like 100% harvest value or gun specific. i have played over 60 hours and travelled around 450km.realy
strong competitors, lucky guys and close battle.
GJ

Threwlys
Tracker

Post by Threwlys »

My first competition and i was playing just now in Whiterime Ridge and after 4h1m37s the game crashed and appeared this message: "Please close and re-start the game to continue playing."

Very frustrating. Now i have just only one attempt.

I'll have second thoughts in the future about to enter another competitions with attempt limitations.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

My weihgt scores are quite decent and still i only reach the place 180 atm, man the differences must be really tight and a lot of people are harvesting heavy animals. But anyway this comp just gave me a memorable moment when a Black Bear tired to eat me while i was picking the body of my last elk, now both are in my gallery sharing the same picture. 8-)

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
EBEALIEN
Tracker

Post by EBEALIEN »

Radamus wrote:Yeah those numbers are just those who have completed an entry - That number will easily double is my guess. I'm very happy with my stuff so far but long way to go-

Round of applause to "TheHunter Italia" and Fiocchi for those fine gifts! Nice stuff!
I have used some of their ammo IRL, they have quality product. As a handloader you try different things all the time so you don't miss out on the next hot thing :D

David, I'm most impressed with those glass balusters~ very European! as are sock puppies I guess :P
Thanks, reading appreciation, is encouraging for an ever better job.

EBEALIEN
admin theHunterItaly
DragonFire
Master Competitor

Post by DragonFire »

Well that was a lot of fun minus game kicks.
Made it to 17th place now 80 something lol hope to stay in at least the top 100 would be a win for me considering problems I had.
Congrats on a really fun tournament hope to see more, well done.
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

DragonFire wrote:Well that was a lot of fun minus game kicks.
Made it to 17th place now 80 something lol hope to stay in at least the top 100 would be a win for me considering problems I had.
Congrats on a really fun tournament hope to see more, well done.
Making it to 17th is a pretty good run! I have decent numbers on a few things and didn't feel I was that far off yet only managed 238th :lol: I'll be happy with top half of the board.

Again, on these kind of comps it would be nice to see like top 100 to get a feel of just how tight it is-
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”