Competition: The Big Five

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Competition: The Big Five

Post by TreeKiwi »

Hello Hunters!

Well that wraps up an amazing event, we had exactly 2000 competitors on the dot sign up and 752 people registered a result.

Two fun facts:
  • The total weight of animals harvested was 2,511,615kgs... note this is only the total of every players heaviest animals... not all the animals that were harvested, imagine that number?? :o
  • The Average registered score was 3339kgs
Here is a List of the top 300

I am going to contact the top 10 players to get their postal addresses, but if you are one of them and reading this, please send me a message here, saves me having to chase everyone around.

We have to thank theHunter Italy and Fiocchi Ammuntions for the great partnership, I hope it is the first of many!

We have also taken on everyone's feedback regarding the Multiplayer vs SinglePlayer debate and it has all been noted, we will have a think about future events. The multiplayer is there to try and make it more fun and social for the community, but maybe we need to tighten up some of the rules next time, not that anyone was breaking any this time... more just gaming the game!

Fantastic stuff everyone!

TK
Pittie
Hunter

Post by Pittie »

TreeKiwi wrote:The multiplayer is there to try and make it more fun and social for the community
Exactly, therefore please give us real MP Challenges like team competitions, team missions, hunting Clubs, guilds etc. Many guys of my friendlist don't play TH anymore, because of the lack of team comps.
Most of them (and their money) would come back for team comps. After wait 7 years I really don't understand why EW do not works on it. Many many people would like to play together as team!
Last edited by Pittie on July 30th, 2018, 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Regards Pittie
Sorry for my english

AngelOne63
Tracker

Post by AngelOne63 »

Hello everyone, congratulations to the winners ... in the future, however, it would be nice to reward all the participants of these big events with a small trophy or a souvenir medal (example: from 11 to 752).
Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Post by Pretty_Boy »

AngelOne63 wrote:Hello everyone, congratulations to the winners ... in the future, however, it would be nice to reward all the participants of these big events with a small trophy or a souvenir medal (example: from 11 to 752).
Yea, congratulations to the winners. And yes AngelOne, a souvenir medal would be nice indeed. I don't know how many hours I'we spent in this comp, ending at 61, but it's a whole lot :D

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

TreeKiwi wrote:Hello Hunters!

Well that wraps up an amazing event, we had exactly 2000 competitors on the dot sign up and 752 people registered a result.

Two fun facts:
  • The total weight of animals harvested was 2,511,615kgs... note this is only the total of every players heaviest animals... not all the animals that were harvested, imagine that number?? :o

I am going to contact the top 10 players to get their postal addresses, but if you are one of them and reading this, please send me a message here, saves me having to chase everyone around.

We have to thank theHunter Italy and Fiocchi Ammuntions for the great partnership, I hope it is the first of many!

We have also taken on everyone's feedback regarding the Multiplayer vs SinglePlayer debate and it has all been noted, we will have a think about future events. The multiplayer is there to try and make it more fun and social for the community, but maybe we need to tighten up some of the rules next time, not that anyone was breaking any this time... more just gaming the game!

TK
No rules need to be changed- comps do. SP and MP should never be together in one competition. It should be MP and/or SP only. When big events like this happen there should be two comps SP and MP. Simple. Are you willing to let us know if the winners were in SP or MP. I would bet they were in MP. I have nothing against MP play styles, but for comps, MP and SP together is simply silly. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Villkatta
Outfitter

Post by Villkatta »

Thx for a nice comp. I decided not to battle for top 20 this time, just play, have fun and settle for a decent score.
And I'm more then happy with the albino bison I found during one hunt in WRR, so I didn't leave empty handed ;)

Btw, I only played 5 SP sessions and still got to position 39 - so it is possible to win in SP, but you do need a lot of luck with the spawn!

amramco1964
Tracker

Post by amramco1964 »

Thank you all for the greetings and special thanks to theHunter Italy and Fiocchi Ammunitions. I wish you all successful shots in the future competitions. :D
amramco1964
wiizzi
Scout

Post by wiizzi »

amramco1964 wrote:Thank you all for the greetings and special thanks to theHunter Italy and Fiocchi Ammunitions. I wish you all successful shots in the future competitions. :D
amramco1964
Gongratz on winning it. Hope to see you often on event competitions

amramco1964
Tracker

Post by amramco1964 »

BCKidd wrote:
TreeKiwi wrote:Hello Hunters!

Two fun facts:

TK
No rules need to be changed- comps do. SP and MP should never be together in one competition. It should be MP and/or SP only. When big events like this happen there should be two comps SP and MP. Simple. Are you willing to let us know if the winners were in SP or MP. I would bet they were in MP. I have nothing against MP play styles, but for comps, MP and SP together is simply silly. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
All my 14 hunts were in SP
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

TreeKiwi wrote: We have also taken on everyone's feedback regarding the Multiplayer vs SinglePlayer debate and it has all been noted, we will have a think about future events. The multiplayer is there to try and make it more fun and social for the community, but maybe we need to tighten up some of the rules next time, not that anyone was breaking any this time... more just gaming the game!

TK
Make the ticket stuff like some events before and presto, can't deactivate and reactivate (assuming one can only get hold of a single ticket).
Spoiler:

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”