Competition: The Big Five

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Mackie2112
Tracker

Re: Competition: The Big Five

Post by Mackie2112 »

Sponsored by my people! Italians. Looking forward to participating! Bourno Fortuna !
Hawkeye
Outfitter

Post by Hawkeye »

Looks like a lot of fun. That Fiocchi ammunition is pretty good stuff too.
joe0786

Post by joe0786 »

Looks like a lot of fun, looking forward to it. Thank you Fiocchi and Thehunter Italy for sponsoring this.

Code: Select all

select all[signature=joe0786][/signature]
ApolloCreed
Spotter

Post by ApolloCreed »

When: 0900 CEST, Monday the 23rd of July (next week), until Monday the 30th of July (7 Days)

Of course. I'll be on vacation. Good luck and have fun everyone competing.

Do you think you can name all the animals in this game? Check out the Hunter quiz I've created on Sporcle. Go to Sporcle, type in the search bar "the Hunter". From the list choose the game called "theHunter (Name the Animals). Good Luck.
wiizzi
Scout

Post by wiizzi »

Im on vacation next week. Hope for good fight, hope to see familiar names and many new competitors, hope to see fairplay and let the best hunters with best luck win this.

P.S. this comp should have more than 1 animal of same specie. Like summerfest. 1 animal can be luck but 2 or more is skill with luck combined.

Ps.s. let have all of us alot of fun.

lx188
Scout

Post by lx188 »

ye will try to get in top 100 XD ;D.....why they are multiplayers competitions always to?! just single player and done.... MP all run find animals big ones and one goes kill it..not intersting.... single player looks like chalenge, MP ( its like go to shoping) XD ........
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

lx188 wrote:ye will try to get in top 100 XD ;D.....why they are multiplayers competitions always to?! just single player and done.... MP all run find animals big ones and one goes kill it..not intersting.... single player looks like chalenge, MP ( its like go to shoping) XD ........
I agree. They should be two separate comps. SP & MP not both combined, because SP will not stand a chance against MP. I have know idea why it would be both combined into one comp. Makes no sense to me. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Nockedup
Hunter

Post by Nockedup »

lx188 wrote:ye will try to get in top 100 XD ;D.....why they are multiplayers competitions always to?! just single player and done.... MP all run find animals big ones and one goes kill it..not intersting.... single player looks like chalenge, MP ( its like go to shoping) XD ........
BCKidd wrote:I agree. They should be two separate comps. SP & MP not both combined, because SP will not stand a chance against MP. I have know idea why it would be both combined into one comp. Makes no sense to me. ;) Peace.BCKidd.
I agree with "lx188" and "BCKidd" on this.
Current Season Stats
Spoiler:
Nockedup's Twitch Channel

"Difficult doesn't mean impossible. It simply means that you have to work hard" ~ Theodore Roosevelt
Threwlys
Tracker

Post by Threwlys »

Guys, don't laugh at me, but as a newbie i just want to know if this deer in the competion is the RED DEER. The picture seems not that good and i think there are more than one type of heavy deers in this game.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Threwlys wrote:Guys, don't laugh at me, but as a newbie i just want to know if this deer in the competion is the RED DEER. The picture seems not that good and i think there are more than one type of heavy deers in this game.
It's the roosevelt elk.
Image Image Image

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”