Competition: The Big Five

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
BCKidd

Re: The Big Five

Post by BCKidd »

:o Awesomeness! This is a great, love the trophies, love the idea! Cool of theHunter Italy to set this up with EW. Looking forward to this one. Super! ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
whiteonyx
Scout

Post by whiteonyx »

Great looking comp. I'll certainly join in ;) Thanks to the Italian forum and Fiocchi ammunition for setting it up
Hunting is living
DragonFire
Master Competitor

Post by DragonFire »

Should be fun, looking forward to it.
Mills
Outfitter

Post by Mills »

Saw this title in the announcements and immediately my jaw dropped..... then I went into the thread to only see it was a competition name for a community comp. Why must you tease like this?!!! :x ;) :D
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

Very nice comp. It looks like you're upping your game EW.

Glad you're back TK! Did you miss us? Sweet bait and switch in the title by the way.... 8-) :lol:
Ringalor
Tracker

Post by Ringalor »

I'm in... Thank you ! Great event !
Threwlys
Tracker

Re: Competition: The Big Five

Post by Threwlys »

Wow, my first competition! I don't know if i can ask for advice from other competitors, but if there are some kind guys who could give me any i'll be very grateful. This game is awesome and I'm always avid to learn from the bests. This forum has helped me a lot.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Maybe could have been named "The Heaviest 5" but name aside it looks like the kind of comp of my dream, big animals for my big guns, idk if is the best comp ever, but sure its one that i plan enjoy, thanks EW and "The Hunter Italy", and nice to know the bugs on the dogs are being fixed, thanks for the SU.

Note: for sake of clarification, 15 attempts at all, not by reserve right?

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
J_Birdman
Hunter

Post by J_Birdman »

VonStratos wrote:Maybe could have been named "The Heaviest 5" but name aside it looks like the kind of comp of my dream, big animals for my big guns, idk if is the best comp ever, but sure its one that i plan enjoy, thanks EW and "The Hunter Italy", and nice to know the bugs on the dogs are being fixed, thanks for the SU.

Note: for sake of clarification, 15 attempts at all, not by reserve right?
TreeKiwi, thanks for making the title of this thread a little less misleading. Even though I was already one of the misled, I still appreciate it. Also, it appears that this 3400 em$ prize pool is indeed the largest from EW yet, and since there's also going to be tangible prizes like clothing, I now understand and agree with the "potentially one of the most exciting official competitions ever to be run here" statement. Being a member of UHC, I admit to being a bit spoiled as far as seeing large prize pools! I don't know this company, Fiocchi Ammunitions, but it is a bit exciting see this kind of collaboration. Maybe it will lead to some licensing agreements down the road, which I find to be kind of neat, seeing IRL company names in the game. I will probably try my hand at taking down the Heavy Five lol, good luck to all!
1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

Good comp, but absolutely not the best, the last summer Bravery Challenge was the best ever.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”