Competition: The Big Five

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Competition: The Big Five

Post by TreeKiwi »

The Big Five

This is potentially one of the most exciting official competitions ever to be run here. As you all know we love all our players and we love the communities that have formed around the world. ‘theHunter Italy' is the Italian community group which has been running 5 years and is run to a highly professional standard, they even have backing from Italian ammunition giant ‘Fiocchi Ammunition’. Fiocchi’s products can be found globally, make sure you check out their English website HERE . We loved what theHunter Italy were doing and how enthusiastic they are about the game, so reached out to them earlier this year to see if they would like to get involved and collaborate together to form a competition. Not only did they say yes, but they said they would like to create all the virtual trophies and they already had some ideas ready to go, did I mention how professional they are?

So in collaboration with theHunter Italy, their partners Fiocchi Ammunitions and theHunter: Classic I am proud to present to you all ‘The Big Five’.

The Details:

When: 0900 CEST, Monday the 23rd of July (next week), until Monday the 30th of July (7 Days)

Scoring: Highest Combined Weight of your heaviest Moose, Bison, Polar Bear, Water Buffalo and Roosevelt Elk.

Attempts: 15.

Allowed weapons: All ethical weapons.

Optics: Allowed.

Valid: Single and Multiplayer.

Equipment: No blinds, stands, towers or shooting tripod rests allowed.

Sign up: Sign up opens Sunday the 22nd of July at 0900 CEST (24hours before start) and signup can be found in the competition section of the launcher HERE.

Prizes:
  • 1st, Trophy and 1000em$
  • 2nd, Trophy and 750em$
  • 3rd, Trophy and 500em$
  • 4th, Trophy and 400em$
  • 5th, Trophy and 300em$
  • 6th, Trophy and 200em$
  • 7th, 100em$
  • 8th, 50em$
  • 9th, 50em$
  • 10th, 50em$
Here is a little sneak look at what you can expect for the amazing trophies that have been made by Italian community member ‘baluuto’, they have been inspired by the wood types that can be found from the different reserves that the animals can be found on. I have been informed that this one is just a teaser and the final ones will be even better, great work!

The prizes have arrived!

A huge thank you must go out to Fiocchi and theHunter Italy again. Look at these amazing clothes!

Look at this selection, there are a few more t-shirts and shirts as well, sizing is limited, But first place will get to select which item they would like first, then second etc :)

*Couch dog is not included, he just wanted in the photo. :D

Fire all your questions, comments and smart remarks into this thread.

Cheers all,

TK
wiizzi
Scout

Re: The Big Five

Post by wiizzi »

First.
Best ever. i will be there. Great work.
Gl all.

rhapsodaisical
Scout

Post by rhapsodaisical »

I'm IN!
J_Birdman
Hunter

Post by J_Birdman »

Clickbait. That isn't "The Big Five".

Why, exactly, is this "potentially one of the most exciting competitions ever to be run here"?
kevin2106
Hunter

Post by kevin2106 »

J_Birdman wrote:Clickbait. That isn't "The Big Five"
Well, those species are five of the biggest in the game, so it fits the name. But why exactly does "The Big Five" have to mean the ones in africa? i don't think there's a rule in english saying it can't be said about other things

J_Birdman
Hunter

Post by J_Birdman »

kevin2106 wrote:
J_Birdman wrote:Clickbait. That isn't "The Big Five"
Well, those species are five of the biggest in the game, so it fits the name. But why exactly does "The Big Five" have to mean the ones in africa? i don't think there's a rule in english saying it can't be said about other things
Hahahah
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

I have too admit When I saw the title my hopes went to Africa when I opened the thread my dreams were shattered. :lol:

It looks like a good comp and has the best payout I have seen since my time with the hunter. Thank you to theHunter Italy and Fiocchi Ammunitions for their support.
Spoiler:
Zycho
Spotter

Post by Zycho »

"We also have a package coming in from Fiocchi which is filled with clothing and items from their official shooting team. Sizes will be limited, but Items will be handed out to the top placings and on future live streams, more details to come!"

Top placings means 1-10 or 1-3?

Follow our crew on instagram
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Zycho wrote:"We also have a package coming in from Fiocchi which is filled with clothing and items from their official shooting team. Sizes will be limited, but Items will be handed out to the top placings and on future live streams, more details to come!"

Top placings means 1-10 or 1-3?
1-10 :)
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

looks a great comp. 8-)

at first i did think it was a africa announcement ! :o :shock: :D

you do need to media things up though to grab attention ;)

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”