Game Update - 9th July 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Sp3aker

Re: Game Update - 9th July 2018

Post by Sp3aker »

Awesome, glad to see the change to Pointer Stamina as I'm playing with the new dog almost every hunt now! Its a great addition but I ask again for you to revisit the Dog spawns in Multiplayer. I enjoy this game with others to chat but I feel if I want to enjoy any of my dogs, Im forced to play solo unless I get lucky on a server.
mapache01
Outfitter

Post by mapache01 »

sanderbarboza wrote:For me the bad in inventory is the slot of the revolver. It had to be for any weapon.
Would be great for Bow/Cbow/Pistol/Revolver
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

mapache01 wrote:
sanderbarboza wrote:For me the bad in inventory is the slot of the revolver. It had to be for any weapon.
Would be great for Bow/Cbow/Pistol/Revolver

That is true, its only for weapons because in the old achievement system that slot was a holster that you had to buy or unlock, but now it don't really matter nowadays since its given as any other slot, it could be perfect for bows or handguns or any low weight weapon.

And now, my thanks to EW for a really quick fixes, specially on vacation time ;)

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
Seifer
Hunter

Post by Seifer »

Thanks for the update and I appreciate the quick fix!
Spoiler:

Don't mind me, I'm just thinking out loud ;) Mike (Seifer210) ♉
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

VonStratos wrote:it don't really matter nowadays since its given as any other slot
The basic idea hasn't changed: You can still choose whether to buy the additional slots or whether to unlock them by reaching a certain Hunter Score. For the small weapon slot, you'll need a HS of 3000 nowadays. It's not given for free if you start a new account.
Image Image Image
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
VonStratos wrote:it don't really matter nowadays since its given as any other slot
The basic idea hasn't changed: You can still choose whether to buy the additional slots or whether to unlock them by reaching a certain Hunter Score. For the small weapon slot, you'll need a HS of 3000 nowadays. It's not given for free if you start a new account.

My bad. i was confused because now in the store i saw "not buyable" so i was thinking that was changed when EW changed the achievement and the hunter score system, i wasn't around in that days so i assumed wrong. But then it would be a good idea if a new upgrade to the small weapon holster would carry the bows in the slot3 i think.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

Nice game update, thanks for the bugs fixed.
Bullet1956

Post by Bullet1956 »

Thanks very much for the bug fixes. love to play Hunter Classic and Hunter COTW when I get a chance.
sanderbarboza

Post by sanderbarboza »

Today I had problems with sound at Whiterime Ridge.
1- The sound of the reserve disappeared totally (I lost a play in the competition).
2 - The graduation sound of the Gunmetal Black was very low (in all raservas).
3 - The sound of the Deer Cheek disappeared.
4- I felt a decrease in the call of the moose as he called (a very abrupt change).
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

In a game update recently, although I can't find it mentioned, the issue with Sambar and Rusa collectables not being added to the player's Hunter Score has been fixed. Thank you, EW, for this and all other bug fixes, and especially for listening to our requests. It means a lot and is appreciated. TYVM! Jimbo.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”