Game Update - 4th July 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Nockedup
Hunter

Re: Game Update - 4th July 2018

Post by Nockedup »

My Bear Bait Barrels are working great again. Nice work Devs!
Current Season Stats
Spoiler:
Nockedup's Twitch Channel

"Difficult doesn't mean impossible. It simply means that you have to work hard" ~ Theodore Roosevelt
Greywolf01
Tracker

Post by Greywolf01 »

Probably dont mean much but tyvm for the update and fixes. Havent been the nicest member the last few weeks but, rest assured Was not trying to pick or blame any one person for this. Props to EW and all the moderators who made this possible. Cheers.
Greywolf01
Tracker

Post by Greywolf01 »

Nockedup wrote:My Bear Bait Barrels are working great again. Nice work Devs!
Thumbs up Devs. TY
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Greywolf01 wrote:Probably dont mean much but tyvm for the update and fixes. Havent been the nicest member the last few weeks but, rest assured Was not trying to pick or blame any one person for this. Props to EW and all the moderators who made this possible. Cheers.
All good mate :) We like the feedback and appreciate how frustrating everything gets, sometimes everyone including myself, just needs to take a break and rethink things :)
Greywolf01
Tracker

Post by Greywolf01 »

TreeKiwi wrote:
Greywolf01 wrote:Probably dont mean much but tyvm for the update and fixes. Havent been the nicest member the last few weeks but, rest assured Was not trying to pick or blame any one person for this. Props to EW and all the moderators who made this possible. Cheers.
All good mate :) We like the feedback and appreciate how frustrating everything gets, sometimes everyone including myself, just needs to take a break and rethink things :)
TY for understanding. Love this game and although Im not game tech savvy I enjoy playing this game. ;)
Herzbube

Post by Herzbube »

Balanced audio levels across the biomes and improved zone transitions.
As someone who has reported this issue and gotten a standard response I must admit: I did not believe that you guys were really looking into it. I thought this was just an empty phrase..

I stand corrected. Thank you for looking into this and fixing it, I am very impressed!

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”