STREAM day adjustment

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
fon_Belkrofft_DK
Outfitter

Re: STREAM day adjustment

Post by fon_Belkrofft_DK »

stanislav _SSR_ wrote:what for? what for? when there is a competition to run updates in the game I do not understand ???? I again have a minus attempt on the event ?? that you are kidding? I'm very disappointed with your latest decisions!
And the truth is mess))))
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

stanislav _SSR_ wrote:what for? what for? when there is a competition to run updates in the game I do not understand ???? I again have a minus attempt on the event ?? that you are kidding? I'm very disappointed with your latest decisions!
Can somebody translate this? I have no idea what he's saying.
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Tod1d wrote:
Can somebody translate this? I have no idea what he's saying.
I think that the patch crashed his game and he lost an attempt in the Football Jamboree competition (or another comp). Does this usually happen during a patch or does the game queue the update until the running hunt is finished?
Image Image Image
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

I've never known a patch to interrupt a game. It checks when the launcher is started, or maybe also when a new game is started if the launcher was open when they published the patch.

And there are comps running all the time. When should they release patches? I mean, ideally when there is the least amount of players online, but I suspect there are always people playing.

And people get hosed out of attempts all the time for crashes / interruptions. I'm not sure what he expects to change?

Anyways, thanks for the translation :D
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”