Status Update - 27th June 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
wvmtman59
Spotter

Re: Status Update - 27th June 2018

Post by wvmtman59 »

Greywolf01 wrote:Thanks for fixing the bear barrels. Enjoy your 2 weeks off. August cannot get here quick enough.
So the bait barrels are fixed or not because in update I see nothing about it. Thanks
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

wvmtman59 wrote:
Greywolf01 wrote:Thanks for fixing the bear barrels. Enjoy your 2 weeks off. August cannot get here quick enough.
So the bait barrels are fixed or not because in update I see nothing about it. Thanks
I'm thinking Greywolf01 was being sarcastic.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

Hi Graham. Ok, regarding the Hunter Score fix, I'm letting you know once again that the Sambar and Rusa antler sheds are still not being added to anyone's Hunter Score. So technically, it's still wrong. Thank you for your attention to this problem, which dates from the launch of Piccabeen Bay. Jimbo
wvmtman59
Spotter

Post by wvmtman59 »

stancomputerhunter wrote:
wvmtman59 wrote:
I know I just got a email from them stating that they can still not replicate it thats B.S IMHO.
Nockedup
Hunter

Post by Nockedup »

I don't care too much about Hunterscore, but for the record, mine hasn't changed a single digit for quite some time. It can't be fixed.
Current Season Stats
Spoiler:
Nockedup's Twitch Channel

"Difficult doesn't mean impossible. It simply means that you have to work hard" ~ Theodore Roosevelt
Greywolf01
Tracker

Post by Greywolf01 »

stancomputerhunter wrote:
wvmtman59 wrote:
Yep I was. Trying to have a little fun lol
Generalkommendant
Hunter

Post by Generalkommendant »

Tell me about it... There's more talk about the upcoming vacation that I start to wonder if they're just sitting around a big screen with a countdown timer showing how many hours there are until they can leave.
Kind of taunting to hear this being mentioned all the time. Well, it's not vacation yet so stop acting it is.
In fact, the whole kingdom of Sweden doesn't drop dead during summer time, which people from other countries might be fooled to think from reading the status updates. Yeah yeah, I know that there's a small number of staff and all but however.
I won't have it. There will be no renewal of membership from my side. I can't repair my discomfort with the barrels by just equipping myself with some new English outfit.
No mentioning of the future plans to fix the bugs. In fact, no mentioning of them at all. Go on. Feel free to buy some more bait people. It's not broken. It's not even possible to replicate. What's the problem? Play and be quiet!
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

:arrow: Generalkommendant ... :lol:
You might get a vacation also mate ! Or maybe not ! :?

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

EW_Graham
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by EW_Graham »

XxStrong1xX wrote:
DYEUZ wrote:Wow ! Who ever selected the Rare of the week winner must have x-ray vision !!
Way better pics out there imo . Dark , shadowy , can barely see the antler , far away .

Criterias must be pretty low for that category .

I don't think they have any criteria, it just seems to be random. It is never the best pic or never the "best" trophy. ;)
I’d say that by definition the number 1 scoring roe deer on the leaderboard was the “best” trophy. ;)

Regarding rare of the week, many factors go into choosing that. It could be an extra-rare animal of a high weight, Or a nicely composed shot, and always at entirely our discretion. Regarding this week’s, I suggest bumping your phone/monitor brightness. It was beautiful on my properly calibrated monitor, but I’ll agree that from the phone I’m writing on now with the brightness low it doesn’t come across so nicely.

Stan, read the italics in the status update...

Everybody else with feedback regarding hunter score etc, I’ll look into that from the office in the morning.
DaveyCockett
Tracker

Post by DaveyCockett »

Hello. The new clothing looks good. Are we gonna get a live stream today showing them?

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”