Status Update - 27th June 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Re: Status Update - 27th June 2018

Post by DYEUZ »

EW_Graham wrote: Regarding this week’s, I suggest bumping your phone/monitor brightness. It was beautiful on my properly calibrated monitor,
Being a very demanding person and expecting only the best in life ,ever since i've been breathing , everything is '' properly '' calibrated , but thx for the suggestion .
A rare is a rare and that's nice , but still think that its a shity pic for a contest , period . Raising the brightness would feel like this BT was harvested in Hemmeldal .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

saldas1983
Hunter

Post by saldas1983 »

Was that a Status Update or a Holiday Update?
EW_Graham
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by EW_Graham »

saldas1983 wrote:Was that a Status Update or a Holiday Update?
It was a Status Update reminding people that things are beginning to slow down due to holiday. :)
RegimentsTyp2

Post by RegimentsTyp2 »

who won the Hot Spots Comp?
EW_Graham
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by EW_Graham »

RegimentsTyp2 wrote:who won the Hot Spots Comp?
I've poked Mat to do some judging. Please bear in mind he is technically on leave just now, so it may not be right away. The main post will be updated as soon as we have some winners.
RegimentsTyp2

Post by RegimentsTyp2 »

EW_Graham wrote:
I've poked Mat to do some judging. Please bear in mind he is technically on leave just now, so it may not be right away. The main post will be updated as soon as we have some winners.
Ok thanks for the fast reply.
Greywolf01
Tracker

Post by Greywolf01 »

RegimentsTyp2 wrote:
EW_Graham wrote:
Ok thanks for the fast reply.
Wow now that's something you don't hear a lot :lol: :lol: :lol:
DaveyCockett
Tracker

Post by DaveyCockett »

EW_Graham wrote:
What about the stream? You dropped the ball on that one and I feel you guys should make it right because that was scheduled for me and I wake up at 6:30 am just to be a part of it. And does "as soon as we have some winners" mean you are extending the competition and the entries that have posted are not being considered winners? Or are you gonna honor the date set and pick from the short list of participants?
TheSheWolf
Hunter

Post by TheSheWolf »

About the rare of the week thing, it looks great on my monitor too. I actually thought "Wow, that's a gorgeous shot." The contrast and color look excellent, really eye-catching. I especially love the dappling of the light coming between the leaves and how it sets off the piebald spots. Love those HQ/Ultra graphics shots! Props to the winner, imo, it's a beautiful pic.
EW_Graham
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by EW_Graham »

DaveyCockett wrote:
EW_Graham wrote:
What about the stream? You dropped the ball on that one and I feel you guys should make it right because that was scheduled for me and I wake up at 6:30 am just to be a part of it. And does "as soon as we have some winners" mean you are extending the competition and the entries that have posted are not being considered winners? Or are you gonna honor the date set and pick from the short list of participants?
It'll of course be judged up to the original end date. Regarding the stream, I was sick this last week, along with TK on leave, and AC out on vacation unfortunately there was simply no-one to hold it, apologies for that. Business resume as normal for next Thursday!

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”