Status Update - 27th June 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Re: Status Update - 27th June 2018

Post by DYEUZ »

About the Streaming , i don't care about that no more . Few times i've watched it , my eyes were burning and could barely stand the audio.
I agree though, that if no notice , about no streaming announced , then its lacking respect towards people that were expecting it . Lacking loyalty towards the members .

So sure '' fix it '' . Tired of playing a bad game .

I heard that ! Why are you playing it then ?
Tell a smoker that its bad for his health to smoke and see what he'll tell you ! ;)

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Generalkommendant
Hunter

Post by Generalkommendant »

DaveyCockett wrote:....
So if you are a member of this game and you are reading this and agree. Reply to this comment with "Fix it" and lets see how many of us are fed up with the way it has been going.

I am at the point of not returning when my membership expires. I would hate for that to be the case but it seems that the EW does not care who sticks around as long as someone is paying for a membership or new items.
I have passed that point and I won't renew until they've "fixed it".
DaveyCockett
Tracker

Post by DaveyCockett »

https://steamcharts.com/app/253710#All Check out this chart from the steamchart site that shows the steady decline in players as of the start of this year.
wvmtman59
Spotter

Post by wvmtman59 »

"FIX IT"
EW_Graham
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by EW_Graham »

TreeKiwi wrote:
L3M182 wrote:
TreeKiwi wrote:
How would you like the communication to change? What has not been communicated over the last 6 months?

Come on mat, we’re mates and I have the most respect for you, but can you hand on heart say that the current situation is harmonious?. It’s not the lack of communication, it’s the timing and the content of the communication. If it’s not late it’s vague. The forum and community is your stomping ground. Youre here daily and you must have seen/felt the change in attitude in the community and that all stems from something. Honestly pal this goes for the community and the team, simply nobody seems to care anymore, And I think that’s really sad.
Yes I have and I wish I was working at the moment :D When I get back it's the first thing I will be getting on top of. Murphy's law that it all goes pear shaped just before I leave :lol:
Murphy's Law you say... ;)
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Yeah your ancestors are to blame :lol:
EW_Graham
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by EW_Graham »

EW_Graham wrote:
TreeKiwi wrote:
L3M182 wrote:

Come on mat, we’re mates and I have the most respect for you, but can you hand on heart say that the current situation is harmonious?. It’s not the lack of communication, it’s the timing and the content of the communication. If it’s not late it’s vague. The forum and community is your stomping ground. Youre here daily and you must have seen/felt the change in attitude in the community and that all stems from something. Honestly pal this goes for the community and the team, simply nobody seems to care anymore, And I think that’s really sad.
Yes I have and I wish I was working at the moment :D When I get back it's the first thing I will be getting on top of. Murphy's law that it all goes pear shaped just before I leave :lol:
Murphy's Law you say... ;)
DaveyCockett wrote:
TreeKiwi wrote:
L3M182 wrote:The overall condition of the game, content quality, communication and general attitude of the development team and community Over the past 6 months has degraded significantly imo . Got to say that this has got to be probably the worst it’s been for the forums and game as a whole. its not particularly an enjoyable place for me to spend time atm. Whiterime was bad but not this prolonged or wide spread. It just seems to be wall to wall and seems to have been so for all of 2018
How would you like the communication to change? What has not been communicated over the last 6 months?
Hey TK lets be real. You guys put up a competition and the end has passed and gone. Our response as to why is always the same. Matt is gone and I was sick or some other blanket statement. And it took days to respond to us.
Second, every single one of you have a twitter linked to the EW account and have seen the question as to where the stream was and if there would be one. Needless to say no response no stream and a blanket statement again like sorry it happened. No it did not just happen! I set an alarm and was up at 6:30 in the morning ready and waiting with other members wondering the same, spent the whole hour waiting. And your telling me through out the day Graham never once checked twitter or the forum to see? Or had no time in his sick day, hours ahead of my time zone and could not post a no stream today? This is crap on many levels sorry if you are sick and not feeling well. Delegate the job to someone else. That is one of the many communication issues I have a problem with. The other main communication issue is you are not listening to what we request at most times if at all.
Like continuing to add more items to sell before addressing bugs. I have been playing this game since the begging and can agree with the statement that you are not catering to the players of the game but the wallets of the creators. How long can you sustain this business model before it goes **** up? If the 600 people who play this game give up on it and what it could be you are done. You do not get enough new traffic to keep the lights on do you?

So if you are a member of this game and you are reading this and agree. Reply to this comment with "Fix it" and lets see how many of us are fed up with the way it has been going.

I am at the point of not returning when my membership expires. I would hate for that to be the case but it seems that the EW does not care who sticks around as long as someone is paying for a membership or new items.
Well, It's unfortunate a genuine apology wasn't enough Davey, not sure what more I can offer there. It might interest you to know though that I was doing MANY things during my sick day to try and keep our three game's communities ticking along the best I could. Unfortunately the scheduling WAS off on the posts, I messed the time up as it was in 12hr format in our tool instead of 24, apparently mistakes are more common when one is feeling like they've been run over by a bus. :/ In the future though I'll be sure to put my health on the back shelf and triple-check. Apologies.
Greywolf01
Tracker

Post by Greywolf01 »

DaveyCockett wrote:https://steamcharts.com/app/253710#All Check out this chart from the steamchart site that shows the steady decline in players as of the start of this year.
well that is the proof they need to see and should fix this ASAP. If they don't want this to bottom out. Then they can concentrate on the other games of more importance. Spent nearly 800.00 $ in here. Hope they do the right thing.
INTIMID883R
Outfitter

Post by INTIMID883R »

Murphy's A$$ Fix it.
Spoiler:
DaveyCockett
Tracker

Post by DaveyCockett »

Graham I am sorry if my post feels like a personal attack, it is not. Because it does not fall squarely on you. I do appreciate what you do for the game and its members. I reached out to the entire staff not just you on twitter and made some PM messages to others. I would never want you to put your health on the back shelf but like I said delegate to someone else if you can not or feel even you are not gonna make it. I am sure one of the many other members is capable of making a twitter post right? So again nothing personal but your response does come off as condescending and feels like you don't really care how it affected us. Again Graham nothing but love and I hope you feel better.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”