Status Update - 27th June 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
zxryan

Re: Status Update - 27th June 2018

Post by zxryan »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
Greywolf01 wrote:Ok so you guys think the bait barrels are ok? Baiting is supposed to have your targets come eat. That is not happening. It is not ok and you all need to "FIX IT" Stop selling bait and anything to do with baiting of all animals til its done. No more damn excuses.
Did you actually read my post? I said something about how the barrels are working (not as they are supposed to) and about selling bait sites and bait - about not putting these items on sale right now. It's my right not to be upset about the game despite seeing its flaws. And so is sharing my opinion after you have shared yours numerous times in the last few weeks.

And believe it or not, the devs are trying to find a fix. Did you ever try to achieve something in your job and couldn't make it work as easily or quickly as you wanted to? How does it feel if someone accuses you of making "damn excuses" in that situation?
Yes I have but in my line of work sub contract construction. I do not get paid one cent until the job is done and done right. with a deadline in some cases. Excuses or not. And I don't get a pat on the back if I fail. To me it seems like EW is made up of a bunch of liberals who want a pat on the back and a trophy even when they fail. I am a new player 2 months now my first 3 month membership expires in 2 weeks I bought 4 feeders half way through my membership I spent 140$ on this game and I loved it at first feeders worked great. i bought my feeders 6 or 7 days before ERR patch so I only ever got to use my feeders for a week . I feel ripped off. I think I should get one day added to my membership for every day the feeders are broke. And its not just the feeders. Fix the Gun tripod rest. FIX THE DAM GAME. And one more thing what does we could not replicate the feeders bug mean? To me it seems like you are saying they are not broke. Yes the feeders can be refill now and use up bait but no animals at bait.
\m/
Outfitter

Post by \m/ »

Take all a breath.
The points you all (community + devs) made are clear and loud.

Give the devs some more time for bug-hunting and fixing, atm i bet my a** they are on it after the trouble here.

Normally im a (bad) sarcastic person which enjoys discussions, but this here isnt a discussion anymore ..its a witch hunt.
Wait a bit and give them a chance - if you dont see results in the future make a decision. Simple as that.

Note: a prepatch testing team like often mentioned is a rly good idea.
Now offline. Forever.
Greywolf01
Tracker

Post by Greywolf01 »

TreeKiwi wrote:Guys we want to make the forums less toxic, but unfortunately it's not actually EW that is making it this bad . We are super lenient with policing the forum rules around here, but in order to restore peace we will be following them to the written words. We have heard you all loud and clear that you are not happy with things at the moment and it will all get fixed. But for the sake of harmony in here, it's time for everyone to take a big breath and reflect on it all, you can do this voluntarily, or the decision will be made for you. Enough is enough and the excessive negativity is doing this community no good.

TK
Ty and im sorry for coming off as getting personal with you guys. Just love the game and want it to get back to where it was when we didnt have all these issues. I am sorry for causing any problems. Didnt mean to **** people off. Hope you guys can understand our complaints.
J_Birdman
Hunter

Post by J_Birdman »

EW, it's wrong of you to put feeders on sale when you know the system is broken. Please don't tell us it's yet another oversight, there's been plenty of time to pull them off the sales page. Who is responsible for this irresponsible thing?

EDIT: If this post is OT in this thread, please direct me to the proper place and I'll write it there instead.
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Greywolf01 wrote:
TreeKiwi wrote:Guys we want to make the forums less toxic, but unfortunately it's not actually EW that is making it this bad . We are super lenient with policing the forum rules around here, but in order to restore peace we will be following them to the written words. We have heard you all loud and clear that you are not happy with things at the moment and it will all get fixed. But for the sake of harmony in here, it's time for everyone to take a big breath and reflect on it all, you can do this voluntarily, or the decision will be made for you. Enough is enough and the excessive negativity is doing this community no good.

TK
Ty and im sorry for coming off as getting personal with you guys. Just love the game and want it to get back to where it was when we didnt have all these issues. I am sorry for causing any problems. Didnt mean to **** people off. Hope you guys can understand our complaints.
We sure do and we want to get it all sorted as well. Feedback is important, but it's when it starts getting abusive or toxic that we need to put a stop on it.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”