Game Update - 18th June 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
L3M182
Outfitter

Re: Game Update - 18th June 2018

Post by L3M182 »

im confused, did god drop a statement on this or is tony now a deity?
Generalkommendant
Hunter

Post by Generalkommendant »

Going through this thread, and many other threads just like this one, I can't help wondering what else is broken that we don't even know about? Some things are harder to pin point being broke. Take the Camo clothing for instance. Are they working? How could we tell? Is the scent eliminator working properly? I don't really know. The sound reduction system? Etc etc.
With all this crazy stuff affecting a bunch of unrelated stuff all the time I certainly wouldn't be surprised. In fact, quite the opposite, I almost assume some stuff are broken without us even being aware of it but still affected from it.

Hitboxes are a vital thing in a hunting game. They must be in order. No discussion about it. Period.

Feeders. What's going on? Why aren't you, EW, able to replicate? Are you aware? Can't you check from someone's private account instead then? Is it a coordinates thing which it seems to be? Are you going to keep on selling bait? How many people are just wasting cash at the moment not browsing this forums thus not being aware?

It gets frustrating EW. Fact is that there's an annual fee to play this game.
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

L3M182 wrote:im confused, did god drop a statement on this or is tony now a deity?
Do not be "confused," pitiful human. Of course TONY has ALWAYS been a deity. He has merely decided to reveal himself to YOU at THIS moment. He cannot just 'become' a deity, he has been absolute since the beginning of time, as evidenced by his clear memory of escaping his crib. He no doubt also remembers escaping the womb, and, of course, entering it. You may refer to him as LORD INTIMID883R. Now, get thee to a monastery, thou obnoxious mortal....

:lol: jkoc... :lol:
Greywolf01
Tracker

Post by Greywolf01 »

Generalkommendant wrote:Going through this thread, and many other threads just like this one, I can't help wondering what else is broken that we don't even know about? Some things are harder to pin point being broke. Take the Camo clothing for instance. Are they working? How could we tell? Is the scent eliminator working properly? I don't really know. The sound reduction system? Etc etc.
With all this crazy stuff affecting a bunch of unrelated stuff all the time I certainly wouldn't be surprised. In fact, quite the opposite, I almost assume some stuff are broken without us even being aware of it but still affected from it.

Hitboxes are a vital thing in a hunting game. They must be in order. No discussion about it. Period.

Feeders. What's going on? Why aren't you, EW, able to replicate? Are you aware? Can't you check from someone's private account instead then? Is it a coordinates thing which it seems to be? Are you going to keep on selling bait? How many people are just wasting cash at the moment not browsing this forums thus not being aware?

Could not have said it nicer because nice gets you nothing. They need to get these things fixed and quit using not able to replicate as an excuse. Yes they still sell bait and feeders even though they do not work. Very sad.
Generalkommendant
Hunter

Post by Generalkommendant »

Greywolf01 wrote:
Generalkommendant wrote:
Spoiler:
Going through this thread, and many other threads just like this one, I can't help wondering what else is broken that we don't even know about? Some things are harder to pin point being broke. Take the Camo clothing for instance. Are they working? How could we tell? Is the scent eliminator working properly? I don't really know. The sound reduction system? Etc etc.

Could not have said it nicer because nice gets you nothing. They need to get these things fixed and quit using not able to replicate as an excuse. Yes they still sell bait and feeders even though they do not work. Very sad.
Yes, I saw that. And on top they put them on sale too. Unbelievable.
While I was checking my account today I saw that my membership had run out. Well, it will certainly stay that way. At least until they've fixed it ALL.
Greywolf01
Tracker

Post by Greywolf01 »

Generalkommendant wrote:
Greywolf01 wrote:
Generalkommendant wrote:
Spoiler:

Yes, I saw that. And on top they put them on sale too. Unbelievable.
While I was checking my account today I saw that my membership had run out. Well, it will certainly stay that way. At least until they've fixed it ALL.
Hope you continue the game. They just need to fix the issues that matter to us the most. See you around.
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

What is up with you guys? These problems of multiple hits have been around, and noticeable even at shorter ranges not just on new render range.
Haven't you noticed with almost every new gun we've been calling it multiple-hitbox/messed up hitbox on animals. Use Search to verify posts.
Shoot at the lung and also get a head shot ..........duh? I'm sure many others can confirm this.
So now you guys want an urgent fix after all the complaints from before like it wasn't a big deal then.
I'm amazed at some of you players not rallying to bad bugs when they're first noticed but just wait until the problem lies right in front of your faces before you believe the bugs happen.
This is a sad day for us all to see the past problems finally catch up to the present day,. When bugs need to be fixed the first time around.
And do you think it is going to change?
Good luck and welcome again to theHunter for you guys that forgot how it is.
Have a good day..................

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”