Game Update - 18th June 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Greywolf01
Tracker

Re: Game Update - 18th June 2018

Post by Greywolf01 »

Tracker Paul wrote:Feeders and Bait do not work ! No animals come to feeders, Show NO awareness of Feeders, Bait Means nothing ! Bait Keeps going down but no animals ever approach Feeders ! Used to work... Right now buying Bait is a total waste of Money ! Why Have The Bait & Feeders on Sale when They Don't Work anymore ?
Yes feeders still dont work yet they want people to buy goat feeders and bait? Yeah ok Ill get right on it. smh Fix the darn feeders please.
BucksNBuffalo wrote:Thanks for those fixes. Still nothing about the feeders, tho huh.
nope nothing about the feeders and people still buying and using feed smh
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Some are talking about the Hunter Scores . Really !? I don't give a ***** about that !! What does that say !? HS means nothing !
The hitboxes of the animals , all species, is so way off , that you can't even be precise no more . How bad is that !!

More major s***t to fix before the HS if you ask me !!! Geez !

I'll really thx EW and mean it , when major stuff will be fixed .

People ! Are you playing the same game that i'm playing ?? :?

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Mills
Outfitter

Post by Mills »

Thanks for the update Graham. Although, I did take full advantage of being able to pick up a couple of my towers and move them around without having to wait for the cool down. Will be nice to be able to shoot from them again without all the wobble. Looking forward to future updates.
wvmtman59
Spotter

Post by wvmtman59 »

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz fix the G##%%&& ######&&&&&&& %%%m feeders Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Thank you
L3M182
Outfitter

Post by L3M182 »

Greywolf01 wrote:
Tracker Paul wrote:Feeders and Bait do not work ! No animals come to feeders, Show NO awareness of Feeders, Bait Means nothing ! Bait Keeps going down but no animals ever approach Feeders ! Used to work... Right now buying Bait is a total waste of Money ! Why Have The Bait & Feeders on Sale when They Don't Work anymore ?
Yes feeders still dont work yet they want people to buy goat feeders and bait? Yeah ok Ill get right on it. smh Fix the darn feeders please.
BucksNBuffalo wrote:Thanks for those fixes. Still nothing about the feeders, tho huh.
nope nothing about the feeders and people still buying and using feed smh

i mean they will fix them eventually and its not like bait goes off?. you could always just buy it discounted and use it yano.......when they re fixed.
wvmtman59
Spotter

Post by wvmtman59 »

I v got over 2000 feed for each kind of feeder so I don't think I need anymore right now . But Thank you
Reggy
Scout

Post by Reggy »

DYEUZ wrote:Some are talking about the Hunter Scores . Really !? I don't give a ***** about that !! What does that say !? HS means nothing !
The hitboxes of the animals , all species, is so way off , that you can't even be precise no more . How bad is that !!

OK, but how do you really feel? You'll get a ulcer you keep holding stuff in like this man. :lol: But to be honest I'm right there with you. I couldn't care less about my hunter score. However broken bait barrels, animal calls out of bounds, not to mention bear hearts (but I will), hit front leg and get intestines. Intestines shot via the front leg? WTH? It's like hit boxes are generated by RNG. Roll a d20 to see if it hit the heart, intestines or body.

:arrow: EW - Thanks for the update and I hope fixing the wobble. Thanks for the effort, you're making progress and your efforts are appreciated regardless of contrary comments. Please keep on fixing what you can when you can.
Last edited by Reggy on June 18th, 2018, 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gas56
Outfitter

Post by gas56 »

Wow,.. all the new stuff needed fixed?................. :lol:
More beta testing needed............... just like before when the goats and other ducks came out.
Voluntary testing...........with hundreds of players to give feedback.
Remember?
Well somebody there should remember that.
TurboKid
Tracker

Post by TurboKid »

Used quote and this got posted on the wrong POST.
Meant to post it here.
TurboKid wrote:
TreeKiwi wrote: We have been testing lots and lots of different situations with the feeders yesterday, filling from the management tool is working on our end and the amount that is being used is correct. Likewise the other way around, filling from in game appears to be working properly, we can see that animals are attracted each time we load a game and we have run all these tests on all bait types and on newly placed bait sites and old ones. One thing we found was that the actual visual bait was missing from some of the feeders, but this was only visual and did not have any effect on the bait amount or the functionality of the feeders. So if you are still experiencing issues with the feeders we would love some more information from you so we can get these issues sorted.

Replacement for lost bait can be claimed by contacting our support team, to do this all you have to do is send an email to [email protected]. Provide information about which bait you would like compensation for, they will then check your usage history and the missing bait will be credited to your account.

Yeah really upset about baiting, should be main priority at EW at the moment, 5 species over multiple reserves being affected. And ive never been a fan of ANYONE selling something broken to a client, with no info anywhere near the item you are purchasing saying that said item is not functioning at the moment.

Also contacted support per forum post above. stating I wanted a refund for my used baits during said ordeal to check my account please. Got back some general reply that the bait system is being fixed thank you for your patience with no mention of receiving my bait/salt back.

Tried feeders again yesterday, stole all food I put in never even went to active.

Seems like ill have to contact support again. Fun times.
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

DYEUZ wrote:Some are talking about the Hunter Scores . Really !? I don't give a ***** about that !! What does that say !? HS means nothing !
Yes we play the same game but as we say in France : Chacun voit midi à sa porte :)
Which means that everyone see their priorities according to their desire.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”