theHunter: Classic Football Jamboree 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Re: theHunter: Classic Football Jamboree 2018

Post by ronMctube »

well just finished on Timbergold wasnt looking forward to hunting the whitetailed ptarmigans but i really enjoyed it.looked forward to the next 8-)

caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Who do I contact about a refund for my German pants? It would seem I'm not going to need them :?
J_Birdman
Hunter

Post by J_Birdman »

caledonianblues wrote:Who do I contact about a refund for my German pants? It would seem I'm not going to need them :?
Oh my ..wow! Hahahahah! Viva la Mexico!! :D

Edit: Mexico Pants; Purchased :lol:
dj.p.king
Scout

Post by dj.p.king »

Good luck to all that have entered, i'm not watching any of the games this time around, so will be saving my money in not entering it
as i need to renew membership asap.
Season 26

1 Range record Season 23 - Dall 583.110 m, 1 Range record Season 25 - Dall 601.410 m
PB range, Xbow 230.230, Bow 471.180, Rifle 601.410
Game play 2700+ hours/hunter score 19000+ http://www.uhcapps.co.uk/stats.php?username=djpking
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Until now all the big shots have started like they are half sleeping, but at the second match we will have a clearer picture of what to expect from every team, it seem there can be more of than one surprising big one falling in the first round, and some surprises advancing, i wanna see how England and Belgium to perform, for sympathy i hope England to get the cup.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
mauriethegoose

Post by mauriethegoose »

This is the best, I will only miss the Hemmeldal League, don't think my holidays could get any better.Those trophies look sweet as too!! be awesome if we could pop them on the mantlepiece or in a display cabinet, although mine would be mostly for my dust collection ;-)
don't follow the round ball game so much but have been checking in on things, when is the best actor award given?
TROPICIEL3
Tracker

Post by TROPICIEL3 »

Hello, I won the first competition at Football Jamboree 2018 and I am very happy with this win. I support my Polish team, unfortunately I have a lot of fears about my team and I will be fine as they reach the 1: 8 final. I predict that the boys will run several thousand kilometers and finish their participation, but I wish them to win the championship.
Mills
Outfitter

Post by Mills »

Managed to squeak out a fourth place finish in the Timbergold Premier League tournament. All thanks to the massive muley (230) I downed near the start of the tourney and a behemoth bighorn (186) I spotted after fast traveling to my tent on top of the northern mountain. Took one look over the ridge and there he stood about 300 metres away. I immediately dropped down and took him out completely forgetting that I should have been aiming for his skull as that would have given me another first place trophy. Was trying to also get a 470+ ptarmigan but the closest I could come was 456. Let's just say I don't want to see any ptarmigans for a little while :lol:. Congrats to all the those who managed to get a top 10 and to the winners :) . Let's see if I have time for the next one ;) .

Mills.
L3M182
Outfitter

Post by L3M182 »

Less than an hour until England kick off against Tunisia at Volgograd. Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t this the most important battle to ever happen in this historic city....
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

L3M182 wrote:Less than an hour until England kick off against Tunisia at Volgograd. Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t this the most important battle to ever happen in this historic city....
What, England getting humped? :lol:

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”