theHunter: Classic Football Jamboree 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Re: theHunter: Classic Football Jamboree 2018

Post by BuiuRei »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
Eraser_SK wrote:Brazil or Germany...
I'd love to see them play each other. Not so sure if Brazil can take another match though! :lol:
If both of us end up 1st and 2nd on the group, that might happen sooner than you think.
I DARE you to be better than you were here!
Absolutely no doubt Germany would win, though.
Spoiler:
kevin2106
Hunter

Post by kevin2106 »

BuiuRei wrote:
Tanngnjostr wrote:
Eraser_SK wrote:Brazil or Germany...
I'd love to see them play each other. Not so sure if Brazil can take another match though! :lol:
If both of us end up 1st and 2nd on the group, that might happen sooner than you think.
I think that Brazil could stand a chance, but only if they stop trying to dribble past every person on the field. Last time i saw them play (a week or two ago) i was surprised over how bad they actually play as a team. They would try to do those fancy dribbles they don't seem to know how to pull off, and loose the ball to the other team.

The players have the quality to win against Germany, but if they play like they did when i saw them, it would probably end up like in 2014 when the teams played.

TurboKid
Tracker

Post by TurboKid »

If that guy from Hawaii sees this, hell probably ban TheHunter from Hawaii For gambling in games lol

Im thinking i might pick up Spain for 120 and see how the it goes lol
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

kevin2106 wrote:
BuiuRei wrote:
Tanngnjostr wrote: I'd love to see them play each other. Not so sure if Brazil can take another match though! :lol:
I think that Brazil could stand a chance, but only if they stop trying to dribble past every person on the field. Last time i saw them play (a week or two ago) i was surprised over how bad they actually play as a team. They would try to do those fancy dribbles they don't seem to know how to pull off, and loose the ball to the other team.

The players have the quality to win against Germany, but if they play like they did when i saw them, it would probably end up like in 2014 when the teams played.
Meaning: some things never change! :lol:
Spoiler:
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

My picks would be:

Germany
Brazil
Spain(but with the dt fired is the thing got unpredictable, still the i think the team can make it to the finals)
England... for simpathy more than real chances.
Uruguay is solid as team and got 2 first class strikers like Cavani and Suarez.
France
Argentina is too dependent on Messi, can go home at third match or get the cup at the end, is uncertain as f&ck
Belgium may be the surprise and who knows... maybe a new champ will be born.

That shotgun when released for sale will cost like 5k ems, i think if someone want it buying around ten pants for 1200ems its the best option.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
Mackie2112
Tracker

Post by Mackie2112 »

I live in Vegas and am a bit of an odds an stats person. So based on my group picks I went with these for a overall win for the 10 gauge (which is very sexy BTW).

1-Uraguay
2-Spain
3-France
4-Argentina
5-Brazil
6-Germany
7-Belgium
8-Columbia

(960 EM)

Backup plan for the finals 4k EM. Total expenditure around the price of a premium 5k (4960) weapon anyway:p. Always have a good backup plan. My first time participating in anything like this in a online game. Usually its at the Book here in town.
Good luck everyone.
Violator31
Outfitter

Post by Violator31 »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
rhapsodaisical wrote:I'm a little bit taken aback that the pants are 2000Ems each. After the competition I won't wear it anymore anyway I' ll skip this contest. Good luck all!
The discount will be applied tomorrow. They're 120 em$ each in the first two weeks.

https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=87523
In the store is does say 120 em$ and 2000 em$ though.... I think the 2000 is supposed to be gm$
Signature Stats
Spoiler:
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Violator31 wrote:In the store is does say 120 em$ and 2000 em$ though.... I think the 2000 is supposed to be gm$
2000 em$ is the price without any discount - you'll only have to pay that much in the last week or so. 120 em$ is the current, discounted price. There's no way to buy them with gm$ at all.

If you look at the other sales, you'll see it's similar: original price in light grey, sales price in red.
Image Image Image
Violator31
Outfitter

Post by Violator31 »

Tanngnjostr wrote: 2000 em$ is the price without any discount - you'll only have to pay that much in the last week or so. 120 em$ is the current, discounted price. There's no way to buy them with gm$ at all.

If you look at the other sales, you'll see it's similar: original price in light grey, sales price in red.
OK. I just saw the price was in grey fonts like the other stuff you can buy with gm$. Thanks.
Signature Stats
Spoiler:
Stealthhunter
Tracker

Post by Stealthhunter »

Just so i can understand this, as it is my first time doing this. Can you buy as many pants as you want and have greater chance of getting the new shotgun
Please click this link if you are interested in joining up to the UHCapps site. You can win prizes and earn points to get em on the UHCapps

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”