theHunter: Classic Football Jamboree 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
L3M182
Outfitter

Re: theHunter: Classic Football Jamboree 2018

Post by L3M182 »

Pupic wrote:Well, i bought one pants and they are still in the game :D
For me personally this win brought more satisfaction than anything. Even the final match is not important as it was to beat the England.
Mainly because day after day i had to read all the crap from UK media underestimating and mocking Croatian team.
Sending home countries whose registered football players outnumber the whole Croatia population is just a cream on top of the cake :D

Hope to see a great final game (whoever wins it will be well deserved). ;)

well i dont know what your source is but it was well known and acknowledged that Croatia was going to be a hard game. But regardless glad to see youre happy and i hope you like fish and chips because you are going to get battered of France
Eraser_SK
Outfitter

Post by Eraser_SK »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
Eraser_SK wrote:Dont understand ... quiet nights during the World Cup!... Where are you now? Italy, Turkey or Croatia.... or you have all this "visitors" around you?
I'm in Germany and we got a lot of people from Turkey and Italy living here. And from Croatia as I could hear last night. ;) I don't complain, I'm happy for them! :)
From Turkey its quite since start of World Cup i think... :mrgreen: We have here (Slovakia) only people from Serbia (well maybe some from Bosna but i cant recognize who is who) and Ukraine so here is quiet all time :D But this is small groups... but yea at night they can be loud. I plan some "Urlaub in Kroatien" this week, but now i better stay at home :D Can imagine whats going on now in Croatia.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

L3M182 wrote:But regardless glad to see youre happy and i hope you like fish and chips because you are going to get battered of France
Nah, Croatia are going to hump France ;)

At least that's what I'm hoping for. The French team will lower their guards thinking they've got an easier time ahead now that they're no longer playing England, and Croatia will capitalise. I imagine the majority of people would have bet on England winning last night. The English commentators certainly thought so! They were talking like it was a done deal before the match even started. England played extremely well and I felt sorry for the team, but it just goes to show that nothing is guaranteed. This entire World Cup has been full of shocks and surprises. France might be in for one too. And if not, I'll just have to find something large and heavy to launch at my TV.
Pupic
Hunter

Post by Pupic »

L3M182 wrote: well i dont know what your source is but it was well known and acknowledged that Croatia was going to be a hard game. But regardless glad to see youre happy and i hope you like fish and chips because you are going to get battered of France
Even the Croatian cats don`t like fish and chips, but i am sure you will enjoy them during the Saturday third place play-off. :D
Anyway, don`t be so sure we are going to get "battered" by France, we can loose but its not a big deal, its our fifth World cup (first appearance 1998 , finished 3rd) and whatever the outcome, we can be nothing but happy. ;)
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

Pupic wrote:we can be nothing but happy. ;)
And proud of your team Pupic.
Good luck to your team, it will be a nice match :)
calamar2000
Hunter

Post by calamar2000 »

Anyway Croatia and France did the job! So good luck to both teams France will celebrate if Croatia wins! ;) ;)
Forgiveness for my english...

"Aggressiveness is not on the side of the hunters." - (Leon Mazzella, 1890)
brian80

Post by brian80 »

haruorhs wrote:
brian80 wrote:now I only have one chance to have the beautiful gun, now I'm in France. :D
Go France !!!!!!!
uhm lost granola .... I told you to buy from Belgium and england too :twisted: :cry: :evil: kkkkkkkkkk
usuhsuashaush hummm!
now we have France in the final, one of the hands is already in the gun. :D
Mundo do Caçador
haruorhs
Spotter

Post by haruorhs »

brian80 wrote:
haruorhs wrote:
brian80 wrote:now I only have one chance to have the beautiful gun, now I'm in France. :D
Go France !!!!!!!
uhm lost granola .... I told you to buy from Belgium and england too :twisted: :cry: :evil: kkkkkkkkkk
usuhsuashaush hummm!
now we have France in the final, one of the hands is already in the gun. :D
You already have the silver, now it's missing, it's golden. Kkkkkkkkkkkkk
wiizzi
Scout

Post by wiizzi »

my Portugal is out so i cheer for Hrvatska. xD
it was a very strange World Cup. unpredictable

TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Good luck to both teams and to everyone that has their pants :)

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”