theHunter: Classic Football Jamboree 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Re: theHunter: Classic Football Jamboree 2018

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Stealthhunter wrote:Just so i can understand this, as it is my first time doing this. Can you buy as many pants as you want and have greater chance of getting the new shotgun
You can. If you want to, you can now buy them all (it'll be around 4k em$ though) and you'll get the shotgun in any case.
Image Image Image
Stealthhunter
Tracker

Post by Stealthhunter »

Yea ok thx. I won't buy every one just the ones most likely to win like Argentina, Brazil, Germany etc.
Please click this link if you are interested in joining up to the UHCapps site. You can win prizes and earn points to get em on the UHCapps
RudiRR
Scout

Post by RudiRR »

everybody play in football but always the winner are germany
Stealthhunter
Tracker

Post by Stealthhunter »

Also in the status update said, the fifa event ran from June 14th - June 15th. Is that a mistake?
Please click this link if you are interested in joining up to the UHCapps site. You can win prizes and earn points to get em on the UHCapps
Stealthhunter
Tracker

Post by Stealthhunter »

Yea, put them in as Germany is a very good team but England is in there to, and a few others.
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Stealthhunter wrote:Also in the status update said, the fifa event ran from June 14th - June 15th. Is that a mistake?

I can't find where you are talking about mate, I would love to fix the information. In the latest Status Update it does not mention the event length. Let me know :)
Stealthhunter
Tracker

Post by Stealthhunter »

Sorry my mistake was not thinking right. All the thoughts of Fifa cup starting and the Ruby Origin on here in Australia messing up my mind.
reinholt12
Spotter

Post by reinholt12 »

TreeKiwi wrote:
Stealthhunter wrote:Also in the status update said, the fifa event ran from June 14th - June 15th. Is that a mistake?

I can't find where you are talking about mate, I would love to fix the information. In the latest Status Update it does not mention the event length. Let me know :)
I think this might be what there is talk about, although its from June 14th - July 15th. Found under "Main Event Details" in the starting post in this thread, so its not in the status update itself :)
TreeKiwi wrote:
The Jamboree runs from the 14th of June to the 15th of July.
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

im going to take a risk.would normally buy them all but to me 4000ems is too much so i gone with....

Brazil
Germany
France
Spain
Argentina

England always choke or are bad :( :D .
L3M182
Outfitter

Post by L3M182 »

btw does the current price stick the same all the way throught the group stage? if so i cant see the point in buying now when a team plays 3 games and will qualify by winning 2. i mean if the price is the same until 28th we will know what teams are qualified by then and can pick teams from the "round of 16" at group stage prices. in theory you can garantee yourself the shotgun for 1920 not the 3840
Last edited by L3M182 on June 14th, 2018, 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”