theHunter: Classic Football Jamboree 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: theHunter: Classic Football Jamboree 2018

Post by TreeKiwi »

I have not watched a lot of football. But I do like it when they go to the shootouts. It's exciting!
Villkatta
Outfitter

Post by Villkatta »

JMMax wrote:
stanislav _SSR_ wrote:I did not enter the 10th prize in my division just because of the bent geese mdaaa comrades - thank you! and did not do anything! why there are no corrections ??? for which we hatch the top geese of which I will not be killed by someone who will answer me ??? I'm not the only one who has this problem!
Are you referring to spotting a goose 8.3 - 9.0 score but not being able to kill it? The last 2 hunts in a row (different days) this has happened to me. I have shot geese right beside the big one out of frustration with a 10ga, 12 ga and the 17 HMR but have not been able to kill the big one. Saw an 8.3 - 9.0 twice on a hunt yesterday and once today with no luck at all... guess i better concentrate on WIld Boars...
Same happened to me. Had a 8,3-9kg goose come in 4 times. Shot it several times and it just kept flying. Cost me a position in top ten. Thx EW...

ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

well what can you say well played england. as usual tense as **** the dreaded penalty shootout but ....for once we got it right :D

England v Swedan 8-)
JMMax
Spotter

Post by JMMax »

Villkatta wrote:
JMMax wrote:
stanislav _SSR_ wrote:I did not enter the 10th prize in my division just because of the bent geese mdaaa comrades - thank you! and did not do anything! why there are no corrections ??? for which we hatch the top geese of which I will not be killed by someone who will answer me ??? I'm not the only one who has this problem!
Are you referring to spotting a goose 8.3 - 9.0 score but not being able to kill it? The last 2 hunts in a row (different days) this has happened to me. I have shot geese right beside the big one out of frustration with a 10ga, 12 ga and the 17 HMR but have not been able to kill the big one. Saw an 8.3 - 9.0 twice on a hunt yesterday and once today with no luck at all... guess i better concentrate on WIld Boars...
Same happened to me. Had a 8,3-9kg goose come in 4 times. Shot it several times and it just kept flying. Cost me a position in top ten. Thx EW...
Cost me a top 3, but I was able to maintain top 10.
Eraser_SK
Outfitter

Post by Eraser_SK »

Brazil out... now will be interesting.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

I think this could be a nice France vs England final, with England wining the cup once more, its fair... after all they invented this thing :D

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

VonStratos wrote:... after all they invented this thing :D
They didn't - they just ported it to modern times!

I want to see a Belgium-England rematch in the final. Extra time and penalty shootout. :D
Image Image Image
brian80

Post by brian80 »

now I only have one chance to have the beautiful gun, now I'm in France. :D
Go France !!!!!!!
Mundo do Caçador
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

ENGLAND ENGLAND :D played amazing. sweden never showed up. bring on the semis 8-)
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Your team is doing a good job, Ron. They have learnt to score a penalty and somehow they finally found a goalie that can make a save. :P This might be England's cup, but don't underestimate the remaining teams.
Image Image Image

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”