theHunter: Classic Football Jamboree 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Eraser_SK
Outfitter

Re: theHunter: Classic Football Jamboree 2018

Post by Eraser_SK »

stancomputerhunter wrote:No dog in this fight. Been watching some for the entertainment value. Conclusion: soccer players are bigger cry babies than Peyton Manning and Erin Rodgers.
Than your team will be for sure Iceland... In this team is no cry babies for sure ;) Vikings hard as rock.
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

stancomputerhunter wrote:No dog in this fight. Been watching some for the entertainment value. Conclusion: soccer players are bigger cry babies than Peyton Manning and Erin Rodgers.
football has become more professional.more accessible for the viewers. before in the 70/80s it was more physical.dirty.

i get what you saying but do a comparison . look at american football .the same when you compare it to maybe uk rugby. why use protective gear for eg ? when we play a similar game with no protection.bunch of pansies ;)
look at the average football player.they built to last 90 mins.very fit.its not about muscle.

different games.different methods.
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Ron, you made some good points, but they were nothing to do with my post. I was just commenting that soccer players are big weenies, and cry babies. Just like those two American Football players I mentioned.

There is no similarity between American Football and soccer. Different ball, different rules, different sized players. I'll give you this...both cheat like hell.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

i agree that many professional football players do dive like fairys . i mentioned rugby in relation to american football basically similar game to american football but we dont wear all the padding . same size players. no armour. american footballers wear 10kg of padding. also american football was derived from rugby . ;)
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

ronMctube wrote:i agree that many professional football players do dive like fairys . i mentioned rugby in relation to american football basically similar game to american football but we dont wear all the padding . same size players. no armour. american footballers wear 10kg of padding. also american football was derived from rugby . ;)
And rugby is non stop for 40mins. Then a quick break and back into it for another 40mins! No stopping and starting :)
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

I agree with both of your last posts, TK and Ron. Except for size. There are no 6-7, 6-8 players weighing 320 lbs with 5% body fat that can run a 40 yrd dash in under 5 seconds, playing rugby. Those little guys that play rugby are tough, not quite as tough as the Aussies who play "footy", Aussie rules football, but close.

Edit: TK, those rugby guys don't go non-stop. A scrum every 20 seconds, time to rest on the field. Just because the clock is running, doesn't mean they are going. By and large, of all of them, the soccer players seem to be the most fit. No fatties anywhere. But they fall on the ground and cry for 3 minutes, while the clock is running, so their "mates" as you call them, can get a breather.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
L3M182
Outfitter

Post by L3M182 »

TreeKiwi wrote:
ronMctube wrote:i agree that many professional football players do dive like fairys . i mentioned rugby in relation to american football basically similar game to american football but we dont wear all the padding . same size players. no armour. american footballers wear 10kg of padding. also american football was derived from rugby . ;)
And rugby is non stop for 40mins. Then a quick break and back into it for another 40mins! No stopping and starting :)

having played both i can tell you now the hits you receive in gridiron hurt a hell of allot more than in rugby. "they wear big girly pads blah blah blah" they wear a helmet because you're allowed to charge full speed into someones face using the head as the first point on contact.
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Post by ronMctube »

there are loads of rugby players like you say.man im not even far off what you talking about. :D

check out Opeti Fonua hes a beast.football players need to be more athletic.you dont need massive bulk for that slows you down.
Schlachtwolf
Hunter

Post by Schlachtwolf »

Rugby is a REAL sport..... guys with 125kg coming at you that can do 100m in 12.5 seconds..... ouch !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiKFYTFJ_kw
My opinion may not be right, but it is the one I like most :D

Eraser_SK
Outfitter

Post by Eraser_SK »

Das war NIX!!! Scheisse!!! :( My 1/2 t-shirt remaining.

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”