theHunter: Classic Football Jamboree 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
ronMctube
Chat Logger

Re: theHunter: Classic Football Jamboree 2018

Post by ronMctube »

english people are very harsh on our own team. this team is playing well. team being the key. i dont under estimate any of the teams left we do have a good draw though next. as for just penaltys haha. cant fault any of the players. only weaker player in our team today was deli ali and he scored LOL. just shows you how well we playing. the keeper is beyond amazing at the moment but if you going to win you need all of your team to be good.which they are. ;)
calamar2000
Hunter

Post by calamar2000 »

Tanngnjostr wrote:Your team is doing a good job, Ron. They have learnt to score a penalty and somehow they finally found a goalie that can make a save. :P This might be England's cup, but don't underestimate the remaining teams.
lol !!!
Forgiveness for my english...

"Aggressiveness is not on the side of the hunters." - (Leon Mazzella, 1890)
Mwall
Tracker

Post by Mwall »

I only bought 1 pair of pants at the start I live in the USA but I support........ ENGLAND ..... I don't watch the game so I am very happy right now with what I am reading here on the forum. :D :)

ENGLAND FOR THE CUP
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Yeah, send over the golden shotgun - I got all semifinal pants already! :)
Image Image Image
haruorhs
Spotter

Post by haruorhs »

brian80 wrote:now I only have one chance to have the beautiful gun, now I'm in France. :D
Go France !!!!!!!
uhm lost granola .... I told you to buy from Belgium and england too :twisted: :cry: :evil: kkkkkkkkkk
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
VonStratos wrote:... after all they invented this thing :D
They didn't - they just ported it to modern times!

I want to see a Belgium-England rematch in the final. Extra time and penalty shootout. :D

Now you mention that, i recall watching a long time ago a documentary on natgeo about the Mayas, or Aztecs, sorry don't remember exactly which one, but they had a sport like football and each tribe had their team and played in a field before the king (or similar ruler), but the goal was a little ring of stone high on a wall, so was like a weird mix between football and basketball, but the weirdest part was than the winning team had the "honor" of being sacrificed to the gods... i guess that could end any debate about who has the most hard sport, American football, Soccer, Rugby, or the thing Mayas played. :lol:

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

VonStratos wrote:Now you mention that, i recall watching a long time ago a documentary on natgeo about the Mayas, or Aztecs, sorry don't remember exactly which one, but they had a sport like football and each tribe had their team and played in a field before the king (or similar ruler), but the goal was a little ring of stone high on a wall, so was like a weird mix between football and basketball, but the weirdest part was than the winning team had the "honor" of being sacrificed to the gods... i guess that could end any debate about who has the most hard sport, American football, Soccer, Rugby, or the thing Mayas played. :lol:
In modern football, the losing team is sacrificed... to the media! :D

I've heard about that sport you talked about, but I always thought of it as the ancient version of basketball. I remember someone saying that football was actually invented in China, but I'm not sure. Usually most of the Chinese stuff is plagiarized too... :P
Image Image Image
Violator31
Outfitter

Post by Violator31 »

Well, I still have 2 dogs in the fight....France & Belgium. I'm staying away from Doc's store. I'll ride out my 50% chance. I bought 8 pants in the first price bracket. When I checked the remaining teams today, I had to go back to my inventory to see what I have (I thought for sure I had England).
Signature Stats
Spoiler:
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Violator31 wrote:Well, I still have 2 dogs in the fight....France & Belgium.
At least you know have one team in the final. Actually I think we're going to see the new world champion tonight. But what do I know - I rooted for Germany at the start of the tournament. :?
Image Image Image
calamar2000
Hunter

Post by calamar2000 »

:D hi hi hi hi!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Forgiveness for my english...

"Aggressiveness is not on the side of the hunters." - (Leon Mazzella, 1890)

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”