Status Update (Will be Thursday this week)

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Re: Status Update (Will be Thursday this week)

Post by Pretty_Boy »

JamboWhoDat wrote:Lol...you know Pretty_Boy that makes a lot of sense now for me and gets me one itty bitty step closer to understanding women. My girl is always saying to me "well at least I'm pretty" when she screws up.
Hahahaha, I had to make a print screen of this answer :lol:

Violator31
Outfitter

Post by Violator31 »

JamboWhoDat wrote:My girl is always saying to me "well at least I'm pretty" when she screws up.
The wife of an old friend of mine is VERY ditsy, a real airhead, every time she would say or do something really stupid he would look at us, shrug & say "She can cook."
Signature Stats
Spoiler:
Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Post by Pretty_Boy »

Violator31 wrote:The wife of an old friend of mine is VERY ditsy, a real airhead, every time she would say or do something really stupid he would look at us, shrug & say "She can cook."
Hehehehe, thats exactly the kind of woman I want :D A real airhead that don't pay any attention to what I say or do, unless if it's something not really stupid :D That kind of woman simply don't exist, at least not inside my render range :lol: (I'm not an old over/under or a new age side by side dude, but more like a steady state single shot guy with iron sight, one night stands and tripods, and I always put on the yellow shooting glasses before the face paint :mrgreen: ).

EDIT: I gonna buy some beers for todays live stream so I don't say anything stupid, Im gonna try to be quiet ;)

Violator31
Outfitter

Post by Violator31 »

Pretty_Boy wrote: one night stands and tripods
:lol:
That line could go more than one or 2 directions, but none of them should be discussed in mixed company (unless she is a complete airhead :D )
Enjoy your beer / live stream. I always have to catch it later in the day.
Signature Stats
Spoiler:

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”