Game Update - 4th June 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Re: Game Update - 4th June 2018

Post by Tod1d »

MetalMind wrote:I tried to restart several times, still shows the old version. Should I report it to support?
Couldn't hurt. In the meantime I would try downloading the launcher again, and then see if it updates when you start it
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
MetalMind
Outfitter

Post by MetalMind »

Tod1d wrote:
MetalMind wrote:I tried to restart several times, still shows the old version. Should I report it to support?
Couldn't hurt. In the meantime I would try downloading the launcher again, and then see if it updates when you start it
I would have to download the whole game again as I use Steam and the launcher is integrated with the game client here. However, thanks for the answers :)
M9Chris
Spotter

Post by M9Chris »

MetalMind wrote:
Tod1d wrote:
I would have to download the whole game again as I use Steam and the launcher is integrated with the game client here. However, thanks for the answers :)

I have the same Problem. I try to delete the Launcher Folder and starts the Repairfunction from Steam, nothing changes, he downloaded the old Version of the Launcher.
I deinstalled the Game and all hidden Folders an clear the Registry.
After that, i do a fresh Installation of the Game.
The Fresh installed 'Game shows the Old Version of the Launcher, but now i can start a MP-Game.
Try this, may it helps.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Thanks for fixing the sights, i just took the chance in the sale and bought the engraved version of my favorite shotgun, the Blaser f3, now i can shot down ducks with style. That aside i hope the issues with the feeders and climbing ropes get fixed before the World Cup event, those events are fun, but with part of the game buged it can have a negative effect to enjoy the event missions and more than all, the competitions.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Post by SoftShoe »

FWIW from my experience on one feeder in RFF they are working just not like they were before. I have a feeder in the marsh on RFF & loaded it up yesterday. Historically if the feeder is empty there might be a bear in the area but it is a coin toss. If the feeder is full there is typically 6-10 bear roaming around within 50m of it. Last night after the feeder became active I headed towards it. I saw the usual number of bears in the area. That is to say I counted 9 bears in the environs of the feeder, say within 150m of it but none were actually AT the feeder.

DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Anybody tried the Goat feeder and the Hog one ? Are they the same ?

I agree with SS for the results of the Black Bear feeder in RFF. I also have one in the ''swamp'' and normally , i have 5@8 roaming around , but they do come to feed right AT the barrel ,which is not happening right now . They stay far away .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

SoftShoe
Outfitter

Post by SoftShoe »

I just added bait to my hog feeder by the tower on LP. I will let you know in 4hrs. That spot as you well know is a hotspot for hogs.

RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

DYEUZ wrote:Anybody tried the Goat feeder and the Hog one ? Are they the same ?

I agree with SS for the results of the Black Bear feeder in RFF. I also have one in the ''swamp'' and normally , i have 5@8 roaming around , but they do come to feed right AT the barrel ,which is not happening right now . They stay far away .
Yes they are acting the same way. animals do not come to the feeder but are in the area.
Spoiler:
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

:arrow: RidgeBack69 ... Yeah , that sucks . After the Sniper's Heartbeat comp , those barrels would have been a real help for BCKidd's Bear comp . :cry:

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Greywolf01
Tracker

Bear Barrels dont work properly

Post by Greywolf01 »

quick update on the bear feeders. I picked up both my feeders in RFF and left the game,came back and replaced them back in the closest proximity as they were and put a small amount of feed in them. Got up this morning and played a game but the bears still will not go directly to the feeders. Good news is a couple of them got to within 24 meters which was the best they got to the barrels. Problem was they didnt stay. Noticed like some of you that they do hang out in far distances, and if you spook them chances are you will not get a close shot at them again. Think co-ordinances is one of the major issues but like I said they must be getting closer to a fix. Hope this helps because I really dont do bug issues very well. Please keep trying to get this right cause I really do miss not doing the comps. Thanks everyone for doing there best to solve these issues. Members like you all keep this game going. Happy Hunting. :) ;)

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”