Game Update - 4th June 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Game Update - 4th June 2018

Post by TreeKiwi »

INTIMID883R wrote:The rope climbs on VDB are still broken, you can enter the climbs from almost 100m away from them.
Yeah we registered that one down this morning and is on the list... at least now people can get to that fun mini game faster :o :lol: :P :mrgreen:
DaveyCockett
Tracker

Post by DaveyCockett »

TreeKiwi wrote:
DaveyCockett wrote:I launched the game with excitement thinking that you guys fixed the iron sights on the older .300's and .270. Much to my shagrin you guys have not addressed that issue. What iron sights did you fix? I did the same test at 10m, 50m and 100m with the same results as the last time. Low and to the left by a large margin. We only have 600-700 steady die hard players myself being one of em. I feel you are not honoring the agreement made between us that I signed in the begging saying I would be a good little boy and you would provide a working game. So again knowing that you have brought to light of the issue have written me twice about it and have not fixed it you do not intend to?
Hey Davey,

The issue that was fixed this time was the incorrect zoom when using Iron sights. Have you logged a bug report about the other issues? I think I remember in a stream you talking about the issues you mentioned above, if you have created a bug report for the issues let me know and I will see if I can do some digging for you!
INTIMID883R wrote:How about weapon stability in towers, when will that be fixed?
We are still working on it Tony, was a little more complex than we first thought, but the good news is we can reproduce it here, so it is just a matter of getting to the bottom of it now!

TK
I have done a bug report and made many posts about it I just put a long winded one in the other forum and deleted it when I seen you responded because I am getting super angry about this situation. Sorry for being short Kiwi but I have a really bad migraine for 3 days now and this is what I do for fun is play this game. I have not been able to enjoy it because I get upset at stupid little things like this situation.
INTIMID883R
Outfitter

Post by INTIMID883R »

TreeKiwi wrote:
INTIMID883R wrote:The rope climbs on VDB are still broken, you can enter the climbs from almost 100m away from them.
Yeah we registered that one down this morning and is on the list... at least now people can get to that fun mini game faster :o :lol: :P :mrgreen:
Yeah a brand new way to fast travel. Right now I am over 400 M from a climb, and can enter it. I really think I could enter the nearest one from anywhere on the map.
Spoiler:
M9Chris
Spotter

Post by M9Chris »

After the Update, the Game wouldn't start it say " an Error..." Clear Gamechache and Launchercache didnt help. Please have a look on it.

Edit: Just the MP wouldn't start, SP works fine.
Last edited by M9Chris on June 4th, 2018, 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Greywolf01
Tracker

Post by Greywolf01 »

Hunted today feed in feeders but no bear to shoot. Not fixed yet. :cry: ;) :|
jeff1963
Hunter

Post by jeff1963 »

Greywolf01 wrote:Hunted today feed in feeders but no bear to shoot. Not fixed yet. :cry: ;) :|
I think they just fixed the "Bait not showing graphic issue", the bait sites still Don't seem to attract.
Thanks, ~Jeff

1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

Thanks for fix
MetalMind
Outfitter

Post by MetalMind »

I still have version v2018053101 in my launcher. Does that mean that I have not updated version of the game? The zoom rate on iron sights has backed to normal tho. Any thoughts?

I checked the consistency of game files in Steam, it says that one file is wrong and will be downloaded again. However any download doesn't want to start. Please help.
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

MetalMind wrote:I still have version v2018053101 in my launcher. Does that mean that I have not updated version of the game? The zoom rate on iron sights has backed to normal tho. Any thoughts?

I checked the consistency of game files in Steam, it says that one file is wrong and will be downloaded again. However any download doesn't want to start. Please help.
I've noticed that the launcher does not show the correct version until you close it & restart it. So if you updated, and then started a game the launcher will show the previous version. Next time you start it, check it for 2018060401
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
MetalMind
Outfitter

Post by MetalMind »

Tod1d wrote:
MetalMind wrote:I still have version v2018053101 in my launcher. Does that mean that I have not updated version of the game? The zoom rate on iron sights has backed to normal tho. Any thoughts?

I've noticed that the launcher does not show the correct version until you close it & restart it. So if you updated, and then started a game the launcher will show the previous version. Next time you start it, check it for 2018060401
I tried to restart several times, still shows the old version. Should I report it to support?

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”