A message from the team

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Nockedup
Hunter

Re: A message from the team

Post by Nockedup »

caledonianblues wrote:
Nockedup wrote:... or everybody would have to go out and remove all of their feeders and then reset them so that the new XY coordinates are recognized. The same thing might have to be done for any other equipment that isn't working correctly.
Don't joke like that, you'll bring Pretty Boy out in a cold sweat.
I dread the thought of going that route myself, :| but I think it might be a quicker fix. ;)
Current Season Stats
Spoiler:
Nockedup's Twitch Channel

"Difficult doesn't mean impossible. It simply means that you have to work hard" ~ Theodore Roosevelt
Shaggymobilly
Spotter

Post by Shaggymobilly »

Nockedup wrote:
caledonianblues wrote:
Nockedup wrote:... or everybody would have to go out and remove all of their feeders and then reset them so that the new XY coordinates are recognized. The same thing might have to be done for any other equipment that isn't working correctly.
Don't joke like that, you'll bring Pretty Boy out in a cold sweat.
I dread the thought of going that route myself, :| but I think it might be a quicker fix. ;)
I have a bear barrel I picked up and took out of Hemmaldal and moved to a new location in RFF after the update a little over a week ago. It is not attracting bears in the new location. I see 3-5 bears when I sit the stand just like I always did and they pay no attention to the barrel whatsoever. They mill around in the general area like they always did. That's why I wanted the barrel there in the first place was to draw them in for bow kills. I don't think picking up and resetting, or even moving your bait sites, will fix this.
Nockedup
Hunter

Post by Nockedup »

Nockedup wrote:I've watched quite a few of those live streams where the developers are out there playing with new weapons and gear, and to be honest watching them flailing around gives me the impression that they don't do much hunting in the game other than during the live streams.
TreeKiwi wrote:Ouch... I have nearly 1500hours in the game :lol: ... I best blow the dust off a little then and get some more practice in! Thanks for the feedback
I have 5,952 hours of game time, so what the heck would I know? Nonetheless, you're welcome for the feedback.
Current Season Stats
Spoiler:
Nockedup's Twitch Channel

"Difficult doesn't mean impossible. It simply means that you have to work hard" ~ Theodore Roosevelt
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

... 10368 hours here and still learning !

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

rhapsodaisical
Scout

Post by rhapsodaisical »

*cough*
Sometimes its a shame we can't shoot players.
*cough*
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

Nockedup wrote:
Nockedup wrote:I've watched quite a few of those live streams where the developers are out there playing with new weapons and gear, and to be honest watching them flailing around gives me the impression that they don't do much hunting in the game other than during the live streams.
TreeKiwi wrote:Ouch... I have nearly 1500hours in the game :lol: ... I best blow the dust off a little then and get some more practice in! Thanks for the feedback
I have 5,952 hours of game time, so what the heck would I know? Nonetheless, you're welcome for the feedback.
Oh sorry, I wasn't trying to put your game time down or claim anything. Was just trying to make a joke about being a little rusty :)
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

DYEUZ wrote:... 10368 hours here and still learning !
I think you may need to find a girl friend. :lol: :lol:
Spoiler:
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

RidgeBack69 wrote:
DYEUZ wrote:... 10368 hours here and still learning !
I think you may need to find a girl friend. :lol: :lol:
Big D only plays in between tryouts, lot of broken hearts out there that didn't make the team :D
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”