Status Update - 30th May 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Radamus
Master Hunter

Re: Status Update - 30th May 2018

Post by Radamus »

Welcome to The Hunter AC!
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
Violator31
Outfitter

Post by Violator31 »

Welcome aboard AC.
Thanks for the update.
Now....what's up with these "Community managers" & the pregnancy leave? :lol: Congrats on the new addition to your family. Does this mean you will just disappear, like Alena did?
Signature Stats
Spoiler:
Pittie
Hunter

Post by Pittie »

Missing Hunter Score. This was caused by both the .300 and .300 carbon being merged by mistake. We are looking into a possible fix and will have more information to you as soon as we have a solution. Sorry! (Ongoing Investigation)
For me it seems that EW try to simply sit out the problem till the player forget it.
After 5 (!) weeks waiting without any result I can only say the same as 5 weeks ago. These points are gone and will never come back.
I know that many players are not interested at statistics and HS Points, but for me this is part of the game and give me the longtime motivation to play the game.
So I want my stolen points back! Please no solution like some days/weeks free membership or so. I have played very long time to collect 1000 HS Points, because I have a job and
can't play around the clock ( and I do not want it).

This whole matter is a really shame!
Regards Pittie
Sorry for my english

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Thanks for the SU, TK! And congrats on whom is coming your way, children are awesome. But wait 'til he's old enough b'fore you put a rifle in his hand to shoot those feral goats! Welcome to theHunter AC! ;) 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

Congrats for the baby boy Mat :)
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

Pittie wrote:
Missing Hunter Score. This was caused by both the .300 and .300 carbon being merged by mistake. We are looking into a possible fix and will have more information to you as soon as we have a solution. Sorry! (Ongoing Investigation)
For me it seems that EW try to simply sit out the problem till the player forget it.
After 5 (!) weeks waiting without any result I can only say the same as 5 weeks ago. These points are gone and will never come back.
I know that many players are not interested at statistics and HS Points, but for me this is part of the game and give me the longtime motivation to play the game.
So I want my stolen points back! Please no solution like some days/weeks free membership or so. I have played very long time to collect 1000 HS Points, because I have a job and

Agree with Peter, 5 weeks to find a solution is very long, we want our missing HS points please !!!
fantamichele
Outfitter

Post by fantamichele »

FR_Bugs wrote:
Pittie wrote:

Agree with Peter, 5 weeks to find a solution is very long, we want our missing HS points please !!!
Still have to add the points of the collectables of Piccabeen Bay. You will see that one day they will do it :roll:
muldo
Outfitter

Post by muldo »

Thanks for the update TK and many congratulations, Welcome and hello AC.
Andhii
Scout

Post by Andhii »

Like people have mentioned here, the ironsights are fubar. This also applies to bows such as snakebite. Try using snakebite and you get aprox 4 times zoom on it which is still usable for short ranges but if you are like me who does long range shooting with snakebite, it's impossible. Theres a competition going on right now which usually nets me 1st place so I'm gonna miss out on that. Thank you very much for trying to make things right but for the love of god, playtest these things before you make the changes to live server.
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/andhii
"Never argue with an idiot...they drag you to their level and beat you with experience."
Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Post by Pretty_Boy »

Thx for update and very nice to see (as always) that some bugs are fixed :D
Congrats TK! Agree, I guess we can never be prepared for the Dad life, but we boys sure can make some plans for the "men only" garage times :D
Welcome AC! Resident Evil 5 in the text, and the upside down cross on the picture? This made me think about something dark. I had to google the cross symbol, and It actualy represents the planet Venus and the Female :D

Off Topic:
Here in Norway it's so hot Im almost melting, I'm dizzy and very laidback, like many others around here. The beaches are full and the smell of sun cream is everywhere. They say on the news its the hottest May month in more than 100 years, and its due to the temperature, and not the number of females on the beaches!

"The beer wages quickly get away from here" - Google translate

So I bet TK and the team at EW (Swedish neighbours) are feeling the same heat. You definetly deserve a chilling holiday, just remember fill up and drink from the AquaUrge often ;)

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”