Status Update - 30th May 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Re: Status Update - 30th May 2018

Post by Fletchette »

TheSheWolf wrote:
stancomputerhunter wrote:
If he buys a membership, there is no need to worry about what's on the free rotation. That was my point. Very much related.
It's not your (or anyone else's) place to try to guilt/shame others...
But it's your place to tell him what his place is?...
TheSheWolf wrote:...into buying things they possibly cannot afford.
By guilting and shaming....

Virtue signalling is epidemic these days.
Personal Bests...
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

TheSheWolf wrote:
stancomputerhunter wrote:
If he buys a membership, there is no need to worry about what's on the free rotation. That was my point. Very much related.
It's not your (or anyone else's) place to try to guilt/shame others into buying things they possibly cannot afford. If the game is designed to be friendly to guest players, you need to respect that. If there is an announced free rotation, and it was wrong and someone's upset, that's perfectly allowed. These "go buy a membership" comments are always sad to see. I was trying to say it in a joking way but: there you have it, plain and clear. I don't dislike you by any means but these sorts of comments need to be checked rather than spread further. It drives people away.
You, TheSheWolf, are entitled to your opinion, as is the OP, and believe it or not, so am I. I disagree with you, and so I guess we just have to disagree. Perhaps I shouldn't have added the words, "do it" after Good. The OP is free to take my suggestion or not. I have no influence. Just like I won't take your suggestion that these sort of comments need to be checked. Subscribe to my posts and check them, every day if you want to. It doesn't matter to me. That was sarcasm, I know what you mean by "checked". I'm sorry but I'm just not in to the thought police prevalent today.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
rhapsodaisical
Scout

Post by rhapsodaisical »

After todays stream I am super excited!

I'd love to get my hands on the new targets! And with that we can buy own own Mat! Who strangly had a beard trim... As Graham has a shave too... I wonder if that had anything to do with the new AC: AC! (Welcome!)

Can't honestly wait to have a decent shooting range! I mean MULTIPLAYER SHOOTING! Wooooo!!

*walks off stage right to find clean pants*
Schlachtwolf
Hunter

Post by Schlachtwolf »

There once was a man from downunder,
To the left and a little bit further,
But don't make him cross,
For he is the boss,
And will tear displaced posts all asunder.....

Now what was the gripe all about,
To sit in the corner and pout,
A birdie got switched,
The update was glitched,
Causing an massive big fallout....

Well all things in life have a meaning,
Some good and some bad some just dreaming,
But one things for sure,
This game is fun pure,
so be happy and stop all this screaming...
My opinion may not be right, but it is the one I like most :D

wvmtman59
Spotter

Post by wvmtman59 »

So they are not going to fix the bait sites till they come back from there vac so that is what I get out of this or what?
Sp3aker

Post by Sp3aker »

wvmtman59 wrote:So they are not going to fix the bait sites till they come back from there vac so that is what I get out of this or what?

Yea, when will these issues be resolved? I recently started to explore Val Des Bois and found I crash anytime I get close to a climbing location with ropes in hand which more or less eliminates 60% of the map and the main theme of it. I researched and found several other issues with Ropes on the map such as disappearing on peoples maps to not even being interactive. Also the issues I hear with the barrel(Which I was planning to move there). I appreciate the work you do and wish you the best on your holidays but I would love if we could atleast have these mentioned and discussed. Thank you!

Also congratulations on becoming a father!
TurboKid
Tracker

Post by TurboKid »

Sp3aker wrote:
wvmtman59 wrote:So they are not going to fix the bait sites till they come back from there vac so that is what I get out of this or what?

Yea, when will these issues be resolved? I recently started to explore Val Des Bois and found I crash anytime I get close to a climbing location with ropes in hand which more or less eliminates 60% of the map and the main theme of it. I researched and found several other issues with Ropes on the map such as disappearing on peoples maps to not even being interactive. Also the issues I hear with the barrel(Which I was planning to move there). I appreciate the work you do and wish you the best on your holidays but I would love if we could atleast have these mentioned and discussed. Thank you!

Also congratulations on becoming a father!

I think these things might of been fixed already. Make sure you clear your game cache and launcher cache just in case.

You can also run a file integrity check on steam if the above doesn't work.
wvmtman59
Spotter

Post by wvmtman59 »

The bait barrel are broken bait goes but bears do not come Does anyone know how long this vac last all summer long? And did they leave anyone there to fix this or did they just say it will be alright till we get back or what? P.S The bait no longer shows in barrel either.
Fletchette
Trophy Hunter

Post by Fletchette »

wvmtman59 wrote:The bait barrel are broken bait goes but bears do not come Does anyone know how long this vac last all summer long? And did they leave anyone there to fix this or did they just say it will be alright till we get back or what? P.S The bait no longer shows in barrel either.
For Pete's sake, dude, they don't just disappear for 2 months. It's simply summer vacation season like everywhere else in the Northern Hemisphere. They stagger people's vacation so there are always people there and working, but they'll be a bit more short handed than normal, just like all small businesses. Relax.
Personal Bests...
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Its like Fletchette said, the thing is that the bait bug and vacations came together and so the vacation announcement got a bad timing, but probably fixing the bait barrels are the top in the list for those who will keep working, but personally the ultrazoomed sights of bow and shotguns does bother me more, i hope that get fixed fast, and dont forget we are getting close to a major event, bait barrels should be fixed by then since probably we will get comps with bears/hogs and sales including bait barrels, so lets not fall into despair, major changes like ERR bring some bugs along, that's is the reality of The Hunter... well and other games too.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”