Status Update - 30th May 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Re: Status Update - 30th May 2018

Post by RidgeBack69 »

DYEUZ wrote:
stancomputerhunter wrote: So, yes members are funding the F2P folks.
...and tyvm to all the members , that host community comps . Because of their generosity, their passion and constant devotion to this game, they keep the people interested , they keep the people happy , they keep buying codes to pay their winners . Does EW acknowledged this ? Are they great full ?
Never seen a game community do that ever, supporting this game like they do .
Hats off to you guys ,David,Marc,Tod,BCKidd,Ridgeback,Softshoe,Kevin,Pittie,Jack,! ( if i left out any other guys, i'm sorry . Consider yourself included )

tyvm
Well you forgot yourself :!: :!:

I thank you for thinking I belong on that list! But I don't belong in such company!!
The one comp that I did host was to pay back in a small way the great hosts and sponsors for all the great comps they put on for us to enjoy.
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Thanks for the acknowledgement DYEUZ- but you belong in that list too. So, thank you DYEUZ! For the comps that you host too. ;) 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Thx guys . It would have been awkward to mention my name also in my comment . :?

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Pretty_Boy
Outfitter

Post by Pretty_Boy »

Sitat from news: "The event will kick off on Thursday the 14th of June, which gives you two weeks to start planning your strategy to ensure you secure yourself the the ‘Golden Gun’."
Ahhh, I misunderstood, I thought the store for bying theese things started 2 weeks before the 14th of June :/ Waiting and waiting, but now I understand, I need to make a plan :D

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”