Status Update - 30th May 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Re: Status Update - 30th May 2018

Post by XxStrong1xX »

Why the change on the free rotation? Yesterday you announce Kangaroo and Big Horn Sheep and today it is Ptarmigan? You just had Ptarmigan a few weeks ago! :( This is the second time in recent weeks one set of animals has been announced and then changed!. Very disappointing!!!!!!

Playing off and on since 2010. My original forum profile https://forum.thehunter.com/memberlist. ... le&u=13071
Hifisch
Scout

Post by Hifisch »

XxStrong1xX wrote:Why the change on the free rotation? Yesterday you announce Kangaroo and Big Horn Sheep and today it is Ptarmigan? You just had Ptarmigan a few weeks ago! :( This is the second time in recent weeks one set of animals has been announced and then changed!. Very disappointing!!!!!!
It's probably because of the released Willow Ptamrigan Comps. MY Willow Ptarmigan comps :D
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

XxStrong1xX wrote:Why the change on the free rotation? Yesterday you announce Kangaroo and Big Horn Sheep and today it is Ptarmigan? You just had Ptarmigan a few weeks ago! :( This is the second time in recent weeks one set of animals has been announced and then changed!. Very disappointing!!!!!!
Buy a membership. Problem solved.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
XxStrong1xX
Outfitter

Post by XxStrong1xX »

stancomputerhunter wrote:

Actually I am about to buy 2 one year memberships (one for my companion as well) but I hesitate to drop nearly $100 on a company that lies and constantly screws things up.

Playing off and on since 2010. My original forum profile https://forum.thehunter.com/memberlist. ... le&u=13071
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

XxStrong1xX wrote:

Actually I am about to buy 2 one year memberships (one for my companion as well) but I hesitate to drop nearly $100 on a company that lies and constantly screws things up.
Good. Do it.

TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

XxStrong1xX wrote:

Hey there,

This was actually my fault. I read the wrong information and posted the incorrect FSR. However seeing as they had not actually been put into rotation yet, there was no harm no foul. Sorry! Please do not come in here and accuse us of lying, these are not only false accusations, but very serious ones. Lying to customers would be a slippery slope we do not want to go down!

Glad to hear you are about to purchase a few memberships!

TK

*edit oh I understand your frustration and I will try my best to ensure it doesn't happen again!
TheSheWolf
Hunter

Post by TheSheWolf »

His lack of a membership will not, in fact, fix incorrect announcements. I'm not sure why you'd think they're related ;)
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

TheSheWolf wrote:
His lack of a membership will not, in fact, fix incorrect announcements. I'm not sure why you'd think they're related ;)
If he buys a membership, there is no need to worry about what's on the free rotation. That was my point. Very much related.

TheSheWolf
Hunter

Post by TheSheWolf »

If he buys a membership, there is no need to worry about what's on the free rotation. That was my point. Very much related.
It's not your (or anyone else's) place to try to guilt/shame others into buying things they possibly cannot afford. If the game is designed to be friendly to guest players, you need to respect that. If there is an announced free rotation, and it was wrong and someone's upset, that's perfectly allowed. These "go buy a membership" comments are always sad to see. I was trying to say it in a joking way but: there you have it, plain and clear. I don't dislike you by any means but these sorts of comments need to be checked rather than spread further. It drives people away.

The rotation list, regardless, was updated to say that it was only 1 day remaining. Which is good!
1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

TheSheWolf wrote:
It's not your (or anyone else's) place to try to guilt/shame others into buying things they possibly cannot afford. If the game is designed to be friendly to guest players, you need to respect that. If there is an announced free rotation, and it was wrong and someone's upset, that's perfectly allowed. These "go buy a membership" comments are always sad to see. I was trying to say it in a joking way but: there you have it, plain and clear. I don't dislike you by any means but these sorts of comments need to be checked rather than spread further. It drives people away.
The rotation list, regardless, was updated to say that it was only 1 day remaining. Which is good!
I totally agree with you :)

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”