Game Update - 30th May 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
wvmtman59
Spotter

Re: Game Update - 30th May 2018

Post by wvmtman59 »

Are the the bait barrel working correctly or not?
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

wvmtman59 wrote:Are the the bait barrel working correctly or not?
Not. But the developers are aware.
1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

And when will be fixed the weapon stability?
and this?

https://forum.thehunter.com/viewtopic.p ... 62#p939562

The game is more and more unplayable.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

1Al wrote:And when will be fixed the weapon stability?
and this?

The devs need to prioritize. Obviously they decided that bait sites and climbing ropes were higher on the list than weapon wobble on towers - I'd agree with them to be honest, but of course it depends on personal preferences and hunting styles. I know that they are aware of the issue with weapon stability and are looking into it.

The increased zoom when using iron sights, that's new to me, did it come with today's patch? Anyway, the devs will also look into this, I'm sure.
Image Image Image
Shaggymobilly
Spotter

Post by Shaggymobilly »

Can't wait to see what our compensation for all the wasted bait the last week will be. Shame on me, I should've known better than to run right out and fill all my bait sites right after the patch. Fool me once...

At least I did get to finally install the rest of my climbing gear and use what I had put out just before the update. It was nice to get back after the Ibex, but I believe I will be holding off on buying more climbing gear until we get all this sorted out.
1Al
Hunter

Post by 1Al »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
and this?

The devs need to prioritize. Obviously they decided that bait sites and climbing ropes were higher on the list than weapon wobble on towers - I'd agree with them to be honest, but of course it depends on personal preferences and hunting styles. I know that they are aware of the issue with weapon stability and are looking into it.

The increased zoom when using iron sights, that's new to me, did it come with today's patch? Anyway, the devs will also look into this, I'm sure.
Today I had a standing male Grizzly Bear at 5 m, it obscured almost the entire view on the screen like a giant :mrgreen: it's all quite wrong.
Last edited by 1Al on May 30th, 2018, 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Post by JamboWhoDat »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
and this?

You know Tann I understand wanting to defend the devs because I am also a dev and sometimes things are out of their control because of the higher ups. However, this is getting ridiculous. Quality control for this game has gone into the toilet. After WRR disaster, we were promised better QA. For a time things were better, especially under Alena, but now things went back to their old habits of degrading the game more and more with each new update. In my opinion their is no excuse for this level of incompetence. Hell I would have been fired if I put out something I said was fixed but isn't and instead broke the product further. I do not care if things are working in the office or on beta. If it does NOT work in production then it is not fixed period, and they need to stop telling us things are fixed and need to stop rushing out releases when they know it is not ready. Now that we know they are going on summer holiday, we the community will have to suffer through the summer for this incompetence. It would be interesting to see how many new players they miss getting this summer, and how many existing players they lose because they had to play other games because this one is fubar.
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Would like to comment on that last post , but the other guy says to shut up ! :?

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

DYEUZ wrote:Would like to comment on that last post , but the other guy says to shut up ! :?
Always knew you had voices in your head ;)

DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

:arrow: David ... :lol:

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”