Game Update - 23rd May 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Game Update - 23rd May 2018

Post by TreeKiwi »

INTIMID883R wrote:TK it is not a feeder issue, but a coordinance issue, like the map has been stretched or something.

My old bear barrel on VDB the coordinance for it's location is way the hell out in the woods from where it was.
Ok thanks mate, but the feeder is actually in the correct location still?
JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Post by JamboWhoDat »

TreeKiwi wrote:
JamboWhoDat wrote:Did the scope flicker bug at max zoom get fix? You mentioned it was in progress a couple status updates ago. If it's not fixed then this new render will be useless for the ones with the bug.
From two Status Updates ago! :D

"Known Issue(s)/Fixes

Flickering Scope Bug. We are confident we have found the cause of this bug, it was a tricky issue to locate. As usual we will monitor the community to make sure it has be resolved, this will be patched in the next update."

Cheers all.
Thanks TK! Didn't see it listed as a fix in this update, so thought I would ask.
pastuh
Scout

Post by pastuh »

Nice :) Now i can see so much animals ^^

Edit: This update change whole game. :X
Last edited by pastuh on May 23rd, 2018, 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
INTIMID883R
Outfitter

Post by INTIMID883R »

Here is the best way to show you what I mean. Look at this shot location, and the exact location the animal was killed. This is exactly where my barrel was. Now use the coordinance listed, and mark it on the map.

https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/boun ... /603340458
Spoiler:
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

INTIMID883R wrote:TK it is not a feeder issue, but a coordinance issue, like the map has been stretched or something.

My old bear barrel on VDB the coordinance for it's location is way the hell out in the woods from where it was.
If you try to place another feeder or move one you will not be able to.
Spoiler:
TreeKiwi
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by TreeKiwi »

INTIMID883R wrote:Here is the best way to show you what I mean. Look at this shot location, and the exact location the animal was killed. This is exactly where my barrel was. Now use the coordinance listed, and mark it on the map.

Thanks! That will be handy :)

*Edit I am being bad now... Any bugs should be added to the bug section of the forum! But we do appreciate the feedback, thanks all!
INTIMID883R
Outfitter

Post by INTIMID883R »

TreeKiwi wrote:
INTIMID883R wrote:Here is the best way to show you what I mean. Look at this shot location, and the exact location the animal was killed. This is exactly where my barrel was. Now use the coordinance listed, and mark it on the map.

Thanks! That will be handy :)

*Edit I am being bad now... Any bugs should be added to the bug section of the forum! But we do appreciate the feedback, thanks all!
any stat sheet should work, I just happen to pick that one.
Spoiler:
hunter_cocal
Tracker

Post by hunter_cocal »

The climbing ropes are not in the place they should. Thank you
JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Post by JamboWhoDat »

Amazing how much of the game was dependent to the old render. Proper thorough complete testing should have found these issues. I love this game and will continue to support, but you still disappoint and fail to learn from past mistakes.
Generalkommendant
Hunter

Post by Generalkommendant »

I haven't noticed anything wrong with neither the feeders nor the climbing ropes as of yet. Will have to take a look for myself. My tents seems to be in order.
I'm amazed of this new ERR. Hunting Ibex in VdB gets quite stunning compared to before. Actually all of VdB gets quite stunning. I do like the new scope and the new spotting scope. I have no problem with the reticle at all.
This is a game changer imo. Will be fun to see what people think of as the current "new best weapon" of choice and so on and so on.
I'm running the same settings as before, max everything except shadows, and it still runs quite smoothly on my old toaster.
Big thumbs up EW!

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”