Game Update - 23rd May 2018

The latest news and announcements about theHunter provided by the developers
Wetland
Outfitter

Re: Game Update - 23rd May 2018

Post by Wetland »

Could someone please provide me with a LINK to the Store Page that shows the New Rifle Scope and Rangefinder so I can BUY these. I have tried the link at THC Home Page that says BUY NOW and all it does is take me to the Bundles Page and none of these New Items are there??? I also went to the Rifle Sights Page (for the Rifle Scope)and the Equipment Page (for the Rangefinder) and they were not shown there either. I have tried Clearing my Cache and Launcher and rebooted my computer a couple times and still can't find this new Scope and Rangefinder? Any help would sure be Appreciated. he he

Wetland
JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Post by JamboWhoDat »

Generalkommendant wrote:I haven't noticed anything wrong with neither the feeders nor the climbing ropes as of yet. Will have to take a look for myself. My tents seems to be in order.
I'm amazed of this new ERR. Hunting Ibex in VdB gets quite stunning compared to before. Actually all of VdB gets quite stunning. I do like the new scope and the new spotting scope. I have no problem with the reticle at all.
This is a game changer imo. Will be fun to see what people think of as the current "new best weapon" of choice and so on and so on.
I'm running the same settings as before, max everything except shadows, and it still runs quite smoothly on my old toaster.
Big thumbs up EW!
Just curious, have you tried WRR, TGT and PB? I can run max everything on all reserves except except those three.
Violator31
Outfitter

Post by Violator31 »

Wetland wrote:Could someone please provide me with a LINK to the Store Page that shows the New Rifle Scope and Rangefinder so I can BUY these. I have tried the link at THC Home Page that says BUY NOW and all it does is take me to the Bundles Page and none of these New Items are there??? I also went to the Rifle Sights Page (for the Rifle Scope)and the Equipment Page (for the Rangefinder) and they were not shown there either. I have tried Clearing my Cache and Launcher and rebooted my computer a couple times and still can't find this new Scope and Rangefinder? Any help would sure be Appreciated. he he

Wetland
I'm sorry I won't help you find the solution, but I cleared my cache as well & it didn't seem to help.
I logged out, closed the launcher & browser, that helped with the launcher but I still don't see it in Firefox or Chrome. :roll:
Signature Stats
Spoiler:
Generalkommendant
Hunter

Post by Generalkommendant »

Wetland wrote:Could someone please provide me with a LINK to the Store Page that shows the New Rifle Scope and Rangefinder so I can BUY these. I have tried the link at THC Home Page that says BUY NOW and all it does is take me to the Bundles Page and none of these New Items are there??? I also went to the Rifle Sights Page (for the Rifle Scope)and the Equipment Page (for the Rangefinder) and they were not shown there either. I have tried Clearing my Cache and Launcher and rebooted my computer a couple times and still can't find this new Scope and Rangefinder? Any help would sure be Appreciated. he he

Wetland
Scope
https://www.thehunter.com/#store/item/889
Spotting Scope
https://www.thehunter.com/#store/item/892
Generalkommendant
Hunter

Post by Generalkommendant »

JamboWhoDat wrote:Just curious, have you tried WRR, TGT and PB? I can run max everything on all reserves except except those three.
No, I haven't. I realize that that may be a different story. I'm off to WRR shortly and I'll see what it does...

Edit: WRR works fine. Still haven't checked the Tgt situation. And PBB didn't run especially smoothly before so I have low expectations on that one.
Last edited by Generalkommendant on May 23rd, 2018, 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

For me, changing the website language then changing it back did the trick.
Image Image Image
Hifisch
Scout

Post by Hifisch »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
For me, changing the website language then changing it back did the trick.
Helped for me too, immediately.
SPAWNANUBIS
Tracker

Post by SPAWNANUBIS »

Hello TK !
Can you please tell me what's the difference between 'High' and 'Very high' Scene complexity ?
Thank you !
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Awesomeness! Thanks for the update, quite excited to check out how the game looks and feels now. Keep up the good work EW! ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

SPAWNANUBIS wrote:Can you please tell me what's the difference between 'High' and 'Very high' Scene complexity ?
The render distance should be the same (320 meters), but "very high" looks even moooooar realistic. ;)
Image Image Image

Return to “Latest News & Announcements”